So where is the DS pin preview?

jrmasm

Last time I checked, it was still
I thought that the Disney Club website was to have preview of the pins on Thursdays. I can't find it anywhere...anyone???

I can't find it either...
That Disney & Disney Club web site is the worst web site to try and navigate through!!! Anyone else hate trying to get throught that maize of a web site????? :(
Where's the pre-view??

Their message reads, beginning today, "under the Pins and Collectibles section of this website." However this is where this message is listed, and not much else. :rolleyes:
Seems it should be there, or at least link to where they REALLY are. Dizpins is probably a better site to look at. Didn't Dizpins show a preview?

I agree thewhole Disney site is very difficule to navigate.

When the last pins were released for the Millennium the site didn't show them until the evening of the day they said it would be there. Maybe they will be there tonight!

I thought that they are suppose to be previewed on Friday--the day before. Many it's too early for both sites.

We saw the COMPLETE set framed at the Disneyana Convention earlier this month. There is good news and bad news. The good news is the pins look very nice.

The bad news is there will be over 50 different versions of the last pin in the set. They have a different pin for each US state and territory or Canadian Province where there is a Disney Store. The pins will only be sold in the specific locations that exist. Forr example, in the DC area we will have to go to stores in Virginia near our house for the Virginia pin and about 20 miles to the nearest TDS in Maryland for the Maryland one. (No! JudySue we are NOT driving 120 miles each way to Christiana Mall in Delaware!) The only way to really get a complete set is either buying as many of the last pin (in your state, territory or province) as possible and then trade for them, or search for the correct state on eBay.

It's up now on the DC site. :)
They look alot like the Countdown to Millennium pins. I hope they are better.
Anyone know the prices?
There are only 3 of those that I really want. Don't think I will be getting the whole set. Too $$$$ !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts