So... What is everyone booking tomorrow?

May not do anything just yet. I have a dummy res on the Dream for Aug. 2014 to move but no point to incur an increased deposit 3 weeks before Christmas if there is no rush. I can't see anything selling out over night with all 4 ships in FL. I will browse the prices & itineraries once they're available then decide. I really want to try one of the new ships but we cruise for the itineraries not the ships and we vacation in August. So with the lack of itineraries for the Magic & Wonder for August it is a little silly to try to plan anything. IF I do move our existing ressie it will most likely just be to another Dream cruise so I don't have to be robbed on the deposit right now.

Not sure but I know I have to move a dummy cruise that I have so if something looks good for 2014 I'll move it to that.

We've never sailed longer than 4 nights, so the 7-night itineraries look pretty good to me. I'm thinking the May 24 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean including Jamaica unless we can get a much much better rate for spring break dates (minus Jamaica).

Can someone tell me what time booking opens on Thursday?? I normally rebook whilst on board, so I'm not sure on the opening time!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Nothing. Bleh. Same old same old. My first time as gold and nothing to book. I think I'll be making that shrink apt, too, lol. Been to Jamaica and no desire to go back. Ever.

Nothing. Bleh. Same old same old. My first time as gold and nothing to book. I think I'll be making that shrink apt, too, lol. Been to Jamaica and no desire to go back. Ever.

I feel the same way about Jamaica. I can't book anything tomorrow because the date I want isn't out yet (November). So I will keep patiently and excitedly waiting. I don't care as long as it's a Disney Cruise! :cool1:

Nothing tomorrow. Waiting for them to release 2014 holiday cruises (or hoping some people cancel their 2013 ones so we can go then).

Laurie

Sadly, we're not booking anything, either. We were hoping for something out of Galveston. We've got a cruise for November 2013 (out of Galveston) booked, and we were hoping to book something for 2014 as well. I'm hoping to see a Galveston option for fall 2014, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I am going to book an appointment with my shrink to deal with these lame itineries.

:rotfl2:

Absolutely nothing!!
Wasn't planning on a 2014 cruise, but would have been interested if there were more exciting itineraries. Would really love them to come back to CA. Wasn't able to take advantage of that while they were here.
We are planning WDW in 2014, so if we do a cruise, it would be a 3, maybe even a 4 night Bahamas, depending on our land plans. 2014 will be a tough year for us as we are planning on World Cup in Brazil as well, and, that will take priority, a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Looks like we're probably going to do WDW in 2014... unless one of those 5 nighters has a great military rate Jan or Feb of 14, then we'll do both :)

I need to change an Alaska booking (sadly can't go on that cruise in 2013) to something new ... but I seriously don't know what to, since nothing really appeals.

Could some of your experts possibly answer a quick off-topic question: If I change my booking (made onboard, so contains silver-member OBC and 10% deposit) to something else, I understand that I will keep the onboard-booking bonuses.

True? And will I also get to keep them if I change the booking yet again later (as soon as something nice comes out for later in 2014)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!