So What Did You Get FOr Christmas?

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
Ok I know that this is early but i may not get chance to pop in tomorrow to post it.

Im having surprises, so i will update you as and when.

As for my DH i have brought him a playstation 2 game (007), 3 DVD's and a digital camera.

So what did you get?

Happy Holidays Everyone.

Emma

Not too early for me. We had my family over yesterday to exchange gifts.

I asked for and received a paper shredder, DH got the Star Wars PC game and DD got a karaoke machine and a vcr.

Later in the evening DH and were bored with tv programming and wanted to watch "A Knight's Tale" that I rented. Our other vcr is in the bedroom, and I told him to bring it to the living room so we could watch the video. Instead he whispers to DD to give me present "X". Turns out he bought a vcr for us as well. I was surprised by it- we had been discussing earlier in the day that we would buy one after Christmas.

Wow! what a christmas!!

I must of been a really good girl this year :D as santa brought me lots of gifts!!

I had clothes, dvd's, c-d's, a book on building your own web sites (i really want to learn how to do that so thats great!), make-up (loads of lip gloss:D ), cook books (i need them!), trivial pursute of the 80's (so good), and my main present was a holiday!! We were planning on landscaping our garden this year so a holiday was out of the question until my compensation comes through (hopfully DISCON2) so it was a lovely surprise. My DH said that i needed something to look forward to and to help me keep smiling (those of you who have read my preivous posts will understand this) Its not to Disney, but to a friends villa in Spain, so i will still have fun. I can take my Disney guide books and plan for the next time:D .

I hope that everyone had a great, safe Christmas, & here's to a great 2002 on DIS

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Emma

I got tons of Tigger stuff, a snowman snowglobe, 3 Disney snowglobes, and tons of clothes!

A Dilbert necktie, a new desk organizer, and lot's of Harry Potter stuff.

my trip to WDW! and also a bunch ofdisney books and animals(I had cmas on wednesday and we left on friday the 21st for wdw)

Trip to Disney and some jeans!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter