GoffysCar.jpg

Goffy.jpg

Entrance1.jpg

Entrance.jpg

Cube.jpg

BigWheel1.jpg

Cellphone.jpg

Hey there,

Your Disney flower princesses are too cute and of course the Super Ring Prince is very cute as well.

I too would love to hear all about your wedding plans!

Your pre-trip report is not too early. I fully intend on starting my pre-trip report for my December 08 trip once I am finished with my trip report.

Glad to see you over here! I am so glad that I found a place to vent all my Disney-ness. My DF can only handle so much and my family... even less. :upsidedow I am unique... my sister is going in June for a whole month. I am so jealous, but I will be married and on my Disneymoon when I go. I can't complain. I told her to get her tooshie over here, but she won't. She will eventually though.... Muahahahaha!

I will see you again on your Trippie!:surfweb:

I love your shoes...I had something similar for my wedding, only mine were black..Black is my favorite color but since I chose an ivory dress, I decided to work black in by way of my shoes!

and wow! your binder looks like mine did!..being super organized definitely comes in handy when planning a wedding!

I love your shoes...I had something similar for my wedding, only mine were black..Black is my favorite color but since I chose an ivory dress, I decided to work black in by way of my shoes!

and wow! your binder looks like mine did!..being super organized definitely comes in handy when planning a wedding!

DF is a traditionalist. I found the same pair in Pink (I think this may be my color choice for the theme...) but he said it was not the same as wearing all white. Little does he know, but I have a lot of power in this wedding. O, no, my ears are turning red... in my family this means someone is thinking about you. I can almost feel the evil glare from DF.... must run and hide!

I love your idea for ivory. It is such a lovely color and looks great with black. Good CHoices! :woohoo:

I love your enthusiasm! I am the same way, I'm so freakin excited to go to Disney and DF gets tired of me jabbering on all the time so I have to come on here!!!

I am loving all your pictures, they're great! And it's never to early to start a Pre-trippie....I couldnt wait either so I'm dragging it out by adding all of my wedding details first!

And I looove POP! We are splurging a bit for our disneymoon but if I had to stay somewhere cheaper I'd def stay at Pop! Its my fave out of all the values, and even some moderates too, its just so FUN, and I love the shop there and the food court has alot more variety too!

You are so organized! Love the binder. And the Rack is the best place for shoes!

Good luck on your GREs! I remember taking mine.... blah! But it was totally worth it when it was all over.

I love your enthusiasm! I am the same way, I'm so freakin excited to go to Disney and DF gets tired of me jabbering on all the time so I have to come on here!!!

I am loving all your pictures, they're great! And it's never to early to start a Pre-trippie....I couldnt wait either so I'm dragging it out by adding all of my wedding details first!

And I looove POP! We are splurging a bit for our disneymoon but if I had to stay somewhere cheaper I'd def stay at Pop! Its my fave out of all the values, and even some moderates too, its just so FUN, and I love the shop there and the food court has alot more variety too!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DF and my family get tired of me talking way too much about the World. Dis is great for that. I have fun news to tell everyone, but that will come later in the next update.

I too am dragging it out my adding wedding stuff. I have no fear at all. most ladies here are in the wedding and Disneymoon mood. The other half are jsut fabulous people that make this trip worthwhile. I am glad you like the POP. We were going to splurge, but DF and I are happy being able to get married that it does not matter where we stay as long as there is a King soze bed! He is very tall...

I going to try to fin your pre-trippie right now!

You are so organized! Love the binder. And the Rack is the best place for shoes!

Good luck on your GREs! I remember taking mine.... blah! But it was totally worth it when it was all over.

tomorrow... and I can relax and post my update. I want to post now, but I want to enjoy and not freak out. Right now I am just relaxing reading others posts. I think DDR sounds really good. :cool1:

I love the rack... it was so random I found those shoes. I was thinking ""I am just going to look... they probably won't have it... the first pair were white tennis shoes type but they were pretty and then I found another ballerina slippers but they were too big and then I found my dream pair and they were to small. My sister and I looked everywhere and hidden on the top shelf... my shoes in my size!" My dad says I need to wear heels. He rarely actually cares but when he gets invovled it is a big deal. okay off to play DDR!

hey!! I followed you over here since you posted on my Pre-trip report! :thumbsup2 Looks like I don't have much to catch up on...so I'm super glad I'm joining in on this one at the beginning. Playing catch up is pretty rough sometimes.

Anyways, since it's late I'll read up on everything that's here tomorrow when I'm bored @ work. I just wanted to announce that I'm here! :banana: :banana:

hey!! I followed you over here since you posted on my Pre-trip report! :thumbsup2 Looks like I don't have much to catch up on...so I'm super glad I'm joining in on this one at the beginning. Playing catch up is pretty rough sometimes.

Anyways, since it's late I'll read up on everything that's here tomorrow when I'm bored @ work. I just wanted to announce that I'm here! :banana: :banana:

I am glad you are here. The more the merrier! :grouphug: :dance3:

Okay guys, I am exhausted so I am going to keep this somewhat short...

Good News I made my vacation package...

I am now proud owner of a magic your way + water par and more vacation package. :) I also extended my trip by two days.

Now we have a full ten days to play in the parks and half a day at the beginning!

DF does not like to start planning things this early but he caved in! He saw how happy I was and did not want to make me sad. We came up with a backbone to our vacation... just until EMH are announced and then everything will change again.

So we just settled our park days. Hopefully I will be able to post the breakdown of the park days. DF likes to be in charge. i tend to stress out a little bit too much. (Although, I have to say, without me, we woud have never been able to do everything in Universal Studios Hollywood in one day. I am talented if I do say so myself. He planned the DL part. He was so cute!)

Sunday April 6th : Midnight flight out of SeaTac airport
Monday April 7th: Arrive in FL 10am... ME... Check in... Drop bags off/explore POP while we ait for room... DTD in the evening (Disney Quest, Disney Store to get our bride and groom ears!), Dinner and a Movie? This will be a very relaxed night.
Tuesday April 8th: Epoct FW: We have done Soarin so many times... we may actually skip it... Please dont shoot, wait until I am out of the way... okay hiding behind DF :rotfl:, illuminations?
Wednesday April 9th: Epcot WS!!! Yay, we are giving this a full day because we love the idea of traveling and not needing another plane ticket. I think Le Cellier's or Biergarten. I do want crepes and funnel cakes. I also want a margerita from Mexico.
Thursday April 10th: MGM, and a night time show Wishes, Spectro, Fantasmic?
Friday April 11th: Finish MGM, water racers in the afternoon?
Saturday April 12th: Waterpark in the morning, miniature golfing, DTD evening or a Resort Dinner
Sunday April 13th: Animal Kingdom
Monday April 14th: Animal Kingdon
Tuesday April 15th: MK
Wednesday April 16th: Was our original leave date, but I added two more so here is another MK day!
Thursday April 17th: Fave day
Friday April 18th: Check out, back home... as a married couple YAY. :love: :cloud9:

So guys what do you think. If you see anything that could be changed then copy paste and add it in a different color. I am not sure about ADRs yet only because I am waiting for EMH. I make the ADRs in October. I hope theu will be out by then.

All right my eyes are falling off my face. I am so tired! I will be back tomorrow.

:cheer2: How exciting to have booked your package!

Your itinerary looks great! You should have so much fun.

I would choose Le Cellier for the World Showcase dinner, there are just so many good reviews out there saying it is a not miss.

Yup, Le Cellier is one of my top choices!!!!! I am having fun playing around with the different park days.

Sorry Guys I have not posted but nothing new has been happening. I am tryin to get my guest list down, but the Moms are not helping. My planner and I have a "date" on September 7th. Hopefully by then we can get things rolling! I get to see DF on Labor Day Weekend. Yay! I have not seen in him in over a month. Long Distance is hard, but so worth it.:cutie:

I'm going to be subscribing now! Love hearing about it!

Our honeymoon actually overlaps with yours! We'll be there from April 12-19th. I haven't gotten to our pre-trip report yet.

I'm still in the middle of trying to pick my dress out and other stress!!

Keep us posted with lots of pix!!

Oh..p.s.

Have you looked into the Disney Honeymoon Registry? We're doing that and so our family and friends are helping with our honeymoon expenses. It works great if you don't need a lot of stuff for your new home or just want a great experience!

Oh..p.s.

Have you looked into the Disney Honeymoon Registry? We're doing that and so our family and friends are helping with our honeymoon expenses. It works great if you don't need a lot of stuff for your new home or just want a great experience!

Hey there, welcome to my Pre pre trippie. I have not started looking for dresses. I know what I want... I have a my grandma to help make it for me.

I agree with the registry. I already live in an apt. DF is coming to live with me here. I am going back to school to get my second degree. I have all the things I need. I love the registry. We are not getting a DDP. It does not fit both of our eating habits... he eats too much and I dont eat enough. We are hoping to get some TS through the registry. there are few other items that are complete splurges, but it does not hurt. :cloud9:

Okay guys nothing new yet... my mom and I are goinf on the 17th of September to the reception venue and locking in ideas for the dance and dinner. We are also going to the church. My mom has not seen it yet. I am excited to show it her!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter