So talk to me about Saturdays at Disneyland...

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by AuntieMe3, May 17, 2018.

1. AuntieMe3

AuntieMe3 Mouseketeer

My 2 1/2 yo niece is ready to go to Disneyland...:lovestruc Her parents aren't big fans but not willing to let her come with auntie without them her first time. :p

They don't want to miss work so Saturday it will be. Her mom wanted to wait until Christmas but she's ready after watching YouTube videos with auntie this weekend....:rolleyes1:laughing:

We are looking at June 16th, does that look like a good day to go? We'll be staying across the street so her daddy can go take a break when he needs and she can get a nap in when needed. :blush:

I have a deluxe AP so I will be buying a one day ticket to join them, I'm hoping the lack of other AP's(deluxe and below) will help with crowds. :laughing:

2. gottalovepluto

gottalovepluto DIS Veteran

Should help! (What will also help will be those extended hours and full entertainment schedules!)

AuntieMe3 likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Lesley Wake

Lesley Wake May the force be with you!

You are right that Saturday’s are definitely less crowded because Deluxe APs are blocked out. I think you may also benefit from people who will be waiting for Pixar Pier to open the next weekend, so shouldn’t be too bad crowd wise! Have fun!

5. tarheelalum

tarheelalum DIS Veteran

The middle of June is probably the best time of the year to go now. Crowds have been light the past few years and the weather is usually great.

AuntieMe3 and momof2n2 like this.
  6. momof2n2

momof2n2 DIS Veteran

Hey! We’ll be there the same day.

AuntieMe3 likes this.
  7. momof2n2

momof2n2 DIS Veteran

From your keyboard to God’s ears! ;)

AuntieMe3 likes this.
  8. AuntieMe3

AuntieMe3 Mouseketeer

Thanks all. I'm so excited!! :lovestruc