So Much Freakin’ Epicness Y'all! A May 2019 Epic DIS Meet TR Updated 11/21 x 7!

With the FP, I waited a lot less, I think around 10 minutes, before I got to meet the pair. Mickey was very impressed with my bag and asked me if I made it myself. I told him a friend had made it for me.
It is such a cute bag!
From there I proceeded on to Liberty Square for dinner at Columbia Harbor House. My normal meal at CHH is the chicken & fish plate but with a dessert party coming up that evening I didn’t want a whole lot. But I do have to have something savory before I eat a lot of sweets and I rarely like the savory stuff they have at the dessert parties. So I ended up getting just a small basket of fish and chips. It’s not actually listed on the menu but you can ask for it.
Love CHH!
I rode the Peoplemover again after Buzz. I can’t remember if I even tried for a 5th FP or if I went straight to the PM to kill some time. I managed to take one photo this time around and I have no idea why it was this particular one.
I always love the PM!
It wasn’t long before I spotted the group coming out of the Pirates dump shop. Steve was actually the first one I saw. Being an introvert, I was very nervous about the meet ups but honestly I clicked immediately with all of the ladies beginning with this meet up and continuing throughout the trip. We talked about what we had done so far that day and Su-Queen and I got off on a character tangent. She likes to meet characters even more than I do! We also discussed the problem of my phone cord. Billie said she was pretty sure I could buy one in my resort gift shop and Sarah said she might have an extra one I could borrow.
I love how well everyone got along together! What an awesome group of people!
And then we all headed to the top level of the Tomorrowland Terrace for our dessert party. I did not take pictures of all the dessert offerings but I think a few of the other girls did. Here’s my first plate, I had a brownie, Mickey push-ups that I think were mousse, edible cookie dough with a white chocolate Minnie bow, a Birthday cupcake and in the middle, chocolate cheesecake. I also had a glass of milk which is something that this party has that none of the others do. Nothing like a glass of milk to wash down the sweets!
Looks like a yummy selection!
The photographer was a lot of fun and had us do several hilarious poses. And as you will see in a few of them, I do not follow directions very well!
Great pictures!
I finally made it back to the room around 11:30. Jackie was already there in her PJs struggling to stay awake for my arrival. We chatted for a bit while I got ready for bed and ended up turning out the lights around midnight. Jackie brought me some cute gifts that I really loved but I didn’t get a chance to take a picture of them that night.
Sounds like an wonderful night! Looking forward to reading more. :)

You really had a fun filled MK day and night!

I was so excited meeting everyone this day, I wish I would have drank more water so I wouldn’t have felt so yucky at the dessert party! I didn’t even try much desserts. The pudding pop thing looked interesting haha!

I like the ring, I was thinking how strong you were walking away and then you did get it after all 🤣

But believe me, I was not as hungry as the CMs must have thought I was. This is what I ended up with when I ordered chicken tenders and fries.

Holy moly! That's a LOT of fries! And yet, when I actually want to share with my kids, we get like 10 fries.

I finally made it to the front and got to say hi to the brothers.

Ratatouille is his favorite Disney movie so he was super jealous that I got to meet the brothers.

Cute pics! Ratatouille is my DH's favorite movie too. I'll have to coach and see of this is still happening when we go back.

My next stop for the day was City Hall and Guest Relations so that I could get a voucher for our brick. I was pretty sad when I found out that Disney would be removing the commemorative bricks. Ours was purchased by my Aunt (Mom’s sister) over 20 years ago as a wedding present for Jim and me. The brick is very special to me, not only because it was an awesome present and celebrated our wedding, but also because my Aunt passed away last year. Knowing that a small piece of her was still at Disney was very comforting.

Here’s a picture I took of it on our honeymoon in 1998 (last name blacked out for privacy). It’s located out at the TTC.

And here’s a picture of it the last time I was able to find it in 2013.

I love this bricks. I was always sad not to have gotten one. I'm sad for you all that they are going away.

You designed the brick yourself on a computer and my goal was to recreate the brick as closely as I could to the original. Unfortunately they didn’t have the exact pictures that were on the original but I think I did a pretty good job coming close.

That's really nice.

So no more picking your Dumbo color. I can see how this makes loading a bit more streamlined

Especially when you have two young kids who both run to different colors!

I think it will be my goal to try and get a better picture of that monstrosity on future rides.

This guy?

Mike and I spend a LOT of time on IASW and we love that guy!

Sorry about the blurriness, I didn’t realize that my camera had focused on the flowers in front rather than the people.

Nice. It looks like you did that on purpose.

Notice in that picture how close the top of Mickey’s hat is to my hair? Well right after, the ribbons on it got tangled in my hair. I have a feeling that I left a clump of my hair with Mickey as we got untangled.

Oh no! LOL Well now he has a souvenir of you. Hope he doesn't practice voodoo.

A Photopass Photographer approached us and whispered to us that she might be jumping in front of us during the show because the gentleman sitting there was going to propose to his girlfriend at the beginning of the fireworks show. The CM was trying to stay close to where they were without being seen so we kind of adopted her into our group so she could hide among us. We had her take this picture (Billie was still up front).

I thought it was very sweet he was going to propose during the fireworks. Not very private but at least most people would be paying attention to the fireworks although I was paying more attention to them.
Once again I only took a few pictures of the show before getting caught up in the whole thing. I will say it was very cool to see the proposal at the beginning. And she did say yes which was a good thing. We did ask the CM taking the pictures if she had ever seen a rejection but she had not.
OMG imagine a rejection during the fireworks...I don't think either one would ever watch Happily Ever After again...

And then once Lesley @Lesley Wake, Caroline @disneyAndi14 and Molly @Mollydolly334 joined us we all got in on the pictures. We might actually have done this one after the fireworks but I'm sticking it here anyways. Looks like Molly tried out the Chunky Dump one night before Liesa @Steppesister perfected it (see her TR for a full explanation on that one).

She's got a very dainty Chunkydump!

And then we all headed to the top level of the Tomorrowland Terrace for our dessert party. I did not take pictures of all the dessert offerings but I think a few of the other girls did. Here’s my first plate, I had a brownie, Mickey push-ups that I think were mousse, edible cookie dough with a white chocolate Minnie bow, a Birthday cupcake and in the middle, chocolate cheesecake. I also had a glass of milk which is something that this party has that none of the others do. Nothing like a glass of milk to wash down the sweets!

We really enjoyed that dessert party! So much food and so little people.
Unfortunately, Caroline wasn’t feeling the best after her long travel day and she ended up leaving early. The rest of us closed down the party and then headed to Tomorrowland (minus Steve and Su-Queen who headed to BTMR) to ride the PM which we renamed the “Chunky Mover”. Before the trip we had all received honorary “Chunky” names for the trip. I am ChunkyPluto of course. None of us realized that the PM is not open during EMHs so we were disappointed to find it closed. We consoled ourselves by riding Buzz Lightyear instead. I rode with Molly and tried to help her out by pointing out the high targets. We had a very jerky car though so it was hard to aim. Sometimes you get a car with an overly sensitive joy stick (for the spinning) that sends you flying past the place you want to aim at and that happened on this night. I still managed to beat my score from earlier that day.
Poor Caroline. :(
And poor us because we couldn't ride the Chunkymover!
24bb2e54-c26d-4253-9afb-dd691d934a2b-L.jpg
I think this is one of my favorites from the trip, we just look like we're having a great time and I never shy away from a princess pose!! (I think I did it on multiple ride pictures throughout the trip, LOL).

At least so far I've managed to keep up with the one post a week pace I set for myself.
You're doing much better than I am!
It doesn't seem to much any more. When the ride moved they added the pager system but it seems to only be used when it's really crowded. I wasn't complaining at all that day since it was so nice to sit out of the sun for a while.
I get that. That heat! :faint:
You would think not. But i swear kids are so entitled these days that I could see parents fighting to get whatever color their little prince or princess wants. I see it as a good lesson in not always getting what you want. ::yes::
Very good lesson.
Guess what? Life isn't always fair.
It's pretty funny how grossly they overestimated the amount of line that ride would need.
::yes:: That and the Nemo ride at Epcot.
She sure is! I think she might be more iconic than the dolls themselves.
::yes::

When I found out they would be meeting together in their special Birthday outfits I knew I needed to go and say hi.
You bet! But didn't it feel weird seeing them both nude? Did you feel over-dressed?
Notice in that picture how close the top of Mickey’s hat is to my hair? Well right after, the ribbons on it got tangled in my hair. I have a feeling that I left a clump of my hair with Mickey as we got untangled.
Oh no!

I don't know whether to :lmao: or :scared:
makes for a good story, though.
I checked out the rings again and low and behold, there was the ring that I had originally wanted and was “completely sold out” according to the CM at Disney Springs!
Yay! You found it!
And you know what I did? I walked away.
:eek: You did what????
I continued on to Adventureland and used my FP for Pirates where all of my pictures came out crappy like these two which are the best of the lot.
I like the dog one. That turned out really well. :)
My normal meal at CHH is the chicken & fish plate but with a dessert party coming up that evening I didn’t want a whole lot.
I can understand that. ::yes::
So I ended up getting just a small basket of fish and chips. It’s not actually listed on the menu but you can ask for it.
Huh. Well, now I know. :)
Sorry about the blurriness, I didn’t realize that my camera had focused on the flowers in front rather than the people.
Actually... I like it like that!
Next time say you were being artistic.
CHH is one of my favorite CS places to eat at MK.
I have yet to go. But next trip for sure!
I ended up getting a mediocre score for me.
:sad2: That would be a really good score, for me.
I swear my Buzz Lightyear ride photos are always so boring.
Nah.
And also... your scores reflect your commitment. :)
I decided that if they had my size (I figured if stock was so low that it wasn’t available in DS, it might not be available in all sizes) I would go ahead and get it.
:lmao: what happened to this part?:

"Yep, after all the disappointment of not finding it the day before, I convinced myself that I didn’t need to spend the money to buy a third ring that trip."

That was a quick turnaround!
Turns out they did have my size so ring #3 came home with me! It’s actually a double band and meant to be worn like this.

But I’m a bit of a rebel so sometimes I wear it like this. It’s a little more comfortable this way because the Mickey heads can be a bit pokey if it’s worn like a crown.
Nice ring. But I can see how it could poke you.
Of course I didn’t pack a second cord and now had no way to charge my phone for the rest of the trip.
I'm wondering now if you'll pack two cords from now on.
I figure the chance of that is about.... 0%. Or around what your phone charge was by the end of the night.
Being an introvert, I was very nervous about the meet ups but honestly I clicked immediately with all of the ladies beginning with this meet up and continuing throughout the trip.
:hug:
I'm very pleased you (seemed?) comfortable around me. At least I hope you did.
The CM that had showed me the Garden entrance earlier was there and I said “See, I do have friends!”
:lmao:
A Photopass Photographer approached us and whispered to us that she might be jumping in front of us during the show because the gentleman sitting there was going to propose to his girlfriend at the beginning of the fireworks show. The CM was trying to stay close to where they were without being seen so we kind of adopted her into our group so she could hide among us.
Nice. Were you guys surreptitiously watching them?
Looks like Molly tried out the Chunky Dump one night before Liesa @Steppesister perfected it
:laughing:
And she did say yes which was a good thing.
<phew!>
I just recently saw a video where a guy hired someone to play the violin when he went to propose... but in a food court. Maybe there's something special about the place, but...

Anyway... she said no. Ouch.
Another boring Buzz ride photo but at least Molly looks cute.
You both look cute. :)
And as you will see in a few of them, I do not follow directions very well!
:laughing:
Up Next: I Know What Rock Stars Feel Like
That sounds interesting!

Very good lesson.
I was talking to a guy at work the other day and he said when his kids would say something about not being fair.
He said fair is a ball between first and third.
Now what does that have to do with life?
I'm paraphrasing...I don't remember the exact words, but the part about first and third was the key.

I was talking to a guy at work the other day and he said when his kids would say something about not being fair.
He said fair is a ball between first and third.
Now what does that have to do with life?
I'm paraphrasing...I don't remember the exact words, but the part about first and third was the key.
He meant that before you turn 1, you have no clue even which way is up, so nothing's fair. Between 1 and 3 years of age, you're just a horrible little monster and you don't understand consequences so you throw a tantrum and get what you want. After 3... you just get smacked upside the head. Life ain't fair. Get used to it, three year old.

So instead of going to Epcot that morning, I did the unthinkable for Day 2 of a Disney trip, I slept in!

Doesn't it feel so great though?

I didn’t get out of bed until about 8:30 am that day.

I got a chuckle out of that being the time you slept in until! That's getting up early for me! :lmao:

A few of the other decorations along with a small gift went on the table under the TV.

How thoughtful! It all looks so cute!

So what was this great idea of hers? Mickey socks.

Thank you again for the adorable socks! My cat, Leia, liked them too. She stole them!
48059229856_8538ac9b6b_c.jpg

what pretty duckies!

SO cute! So jealous I missed out on this, though the sun is brutal in that area.

Disney really should have just put “Space Mountain Dump Shop” on the card.

:rotfl2:Too true!

With Minnie moving to the front to meet with Mickey, Pluto had taken her spot in the circus tent in a brand new outfit.

Ohhh I didn't know this! Of course you've got all the good Pluto intel!

His outfit is pretty darn cute!

but I absolutely love the drunk hippo

Me too! I think I wrote this exact same quote in one of the TRs I'm working on.

During that time I was able to log on to MDE and move my next FP for Pirates forward so I could use it immediately rather than wait a half an hour.

Favorite strategy!

Oh it's so nice! Glad you purchased it!

The CM was trying to stay close to where they were without being seen so we kind of adopted her into our group so she could hide among us.

Aww, how cute! And how fun to see a proposal!

Looks like Molly tried out the Chunky Dump one night before Liesa @Steppesister perfected it (see her TR for a full explanation on that one).

HAHA! Happily Ever After Dump?

Now the PhotoPass people should have gotten a picture of that!!!

CHH is one of my favorite CS places to eat at MK. It was number one for a long time until BOG came along.
We aren't big CS people, but when we do it CHH is top of our list too. Love the fried fish and the lighthouse sandwich.

That's a mediocre score for you??? Impressive!

That's a
Turns out they did have my size so ring #3 came home with me! It’s actually a double band and meant to be worn like this.

Perfection!

The CM that had showed me the Garden entrance earlier was there and I said “See, I do have friends!
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Gorgeous pictures. So glad to hear you all had an amazing time

Despite it being around dinner time, the restaurant was not crowded and I was able to get a seat upstairs at one of the Fantasyland windows with this view. Sorry about the blurriness, I didn’t realize that my camera had focused on the flowers in front rather than the people.

Gorgeous!

CHH is one of my favorite CS places to eat at MK.

CHH is always a winner! And you had just the right amount with dessert coming up!

But I’m a bit of a rebel so sometimes I wear it like this. It’s a little more comfortable this way because the Mickey heads can be a bit pokey if it’s worn like a crown.

You rebel, you! (both look pretty nice though!)
It wasn’t long before I spotted the group coming out of the Pirates dump shop. Steve was actually the first one I saw. Being an introvert, I was very nervous about the meet ups but honestly I clicked immediately with all of the ladies beginning with this meet up and continuing throughout the trip.

So true! We all clicked so well and had such a really nice time!

Looks like Molly tried out the Chunky Dump one night before Liesa @Steppesister perfected it (see her TR for a full explanation on that one).

Suh-Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

It looks perfectly perfected to me! LOL!

Just more ladylike.

The Mickey push-up things were um, a bit erotic to eat and we all got a big laugh out of those.

:lmao:

Once I was back at the resort, I made a very important stop at the gift shop where I found exactly one phone cord on the shelf for the inflated cost of $26. I gladly paid it though because being without my phone for the rest of the week was just not an option.
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do....

I did like the desserts! Maybe I should have given the cookie dough another shot - I gave up after a bite!

It definitely had a weird texture but once I got past that, it tasted pretty good.

This one looks like you just lost it! It may have been when I lost my cheese cubes though...

I think the cheese cubes were after that but it's been a while so I'm not sure. :rotfl:On that one I couldn't figure out how to make my arms go where she was instructing us to put them which made me crack up.

Yeah, it sucks the price gouging, but is necessary! I think I even noticed them in the big park shops (Mouse gears, Emporium, etc)!

It did suck to pay that much and you better believe I will be bringing two cords on my next trip.

I can't believe people won't just go to their assigned Dumbo. (Oh, who am I kidding? Of course I believe people would be ridiculous! :laughing: ) Now, I am absolutely one of those people that watches the vehicles on the tilt-a-whirl to pick the one that spins best - but as I'm never assigned to a vehicle I figure it's fair game!

I agree, if there's no assignments, it's fair game. But it is kind of ridiculous to teach kids that it's OK to break rules just to get something you want.

I do love the drunken hippo! 🦛 :drinking1

He's the best!

That poor service dog! S/he was probably trying to protect his/her owner from those crazy bears! :rotfl:

I'm sure my dogs would go nuts in that situation. We have a life-sized cardboard cut out of Eddie Van Halen (Jim's favorite band) and that drives the dogs nuts. I can't imagine what they would do if it moved!

I also love that they serve milk and the dessert parties. Nothing goes better with a plate of dessert than a cold glass of milk!

Very true! It seems to help me from getting an upset stomach from too many sweets.

I'm glad you were able to find a replacement phone cord! You have to love those purchases that are so necessary that you don't care what they cost. "Forty dollars for a small bottle of migraine medication? Sold!"

I've paid the prices too for cold medicine at Disney. And one time I paid $10 for a plain black pair of stretchy gloves because it was really cold.

Sounds like a great time in MK. Love the pics with Mickey & Minnie and I'm glad you bought the ring!

What a fun time with the group watching HEA & doing the dessert party! Love all the PP pics.

Glad you got the last phone cord in the gift shop!

I had a great time that day and and even better one once I met up with everyone.

I was so relieved to find that phone cord, I probably would have paid even more for it.

That ring is super cute! Love it!

Thanks! I'm slightly addicted to the Rebecca Hook rings. A new one just came out this week and I have a feeling it may come home with me in October!

What a fun group of friends!!! And I LOVE the ring set!!! Oh, and now I am craving CHH...

Thanks, it was a great trip with a wonderful group of friends!

It is such a cute bag!

Thanks, my friend that makes them is very talented.

Love CHH!

One of my favorites!

I always love the PM!

Me too. It's a great way to relax without waiting in a long line to do so.

I love how well everyone got along together! What an awesome group of people!

We really did mesh perfectly!

Looks like a yummy selection!

It was! There was a lot more desserts on the buffet than I had on my plate. Plus there was some savory items that the other girls were raving about (and that I was too picky to eat).

Sounds like an wonderful night! Looking forward to reading more.

Thanks! Hopefully I'll have the next installment up soon.

I was so excited meeting everyone this day, I wish I would have drank more water so I wouldn’t have felt so yucky at the dessert party! I didn’t even try much desserts. The pudding pop thing looked interesting haha!

I felt bad that you had to leave early! I'm glad we got to spend more time together the rest of the trip.

I like the ring, I was thinking how strong you were walking away and then you did get it after all 🤣

I have no willpower at all when it comes to jewelry and Disney. Combine the two and I'm in big trouble.

Holy moly! That's a LOT of fries! And yet, when I actually want to share with my kids, we get like 10 fries.

It was an insane amount of fries. I have no idea what the CM was thinking when she gave me all of those. I was kind of thinking to myself, do you really think I can eat all of those?

Cute pics! Ratatouille is my DH's favorite movie too. I'll have to coach and see of this is still happening when we go back.

I can't remember when it was supposed to end. I think it runs as long as the Mickey Birthday celebration but I could be wrong.

I love this bricks. I was always sad not to have gotten one. I'm sad for you all that they are going away.

I am sad they are taking them up but there are many that aren't even readable any more so I think it's time. I couldn't even find ours the last time we looked for it.

Especially when you have two young kids who both run to different colors!

I didn't even think about that. Definitely will stop some sibling fights!

This guy?

Yep that's him! I ride IASW at least once a trip and I can't believe I've never spotted him.

Nice. It looks like you did that on purpose.

I'm going with "artsy". :rotfl2:

What a super fun day!!! Your rings are so pretty!

I did have a great time that day especially once I got to meet some of our wonderful group. I think I'm a bit addicted to the Disney rings. I like that I can wear a bit of Disney to work without most people noticing.

Oh no! LOL Well now he has a souvenir of you. Hope he doesn't practice voodoo.

:rotfl:

I thought it was very sweet he was going to propose during the fireworks. Not very private but at least most people would be paying attention to the fireworks although I was paying more attention to them.

I was definitely watching them rather than the fireworks. Glad he did it towards the beginning or I might have missed the whole show.

OMG imagine a rejection during the fireworks...I don't think either one would ever watch Happily Ever After again...

It would have been horrible for them but probably entertaining in a train wreck sort of way for us.

She's got a very dainty Chunkydump!

She does!

We really enjoyed that dessert party! So much food and so little people.

It was very empty that night! But so was the Star Wars one the next night. That seemed weird to me because there were definitely crowds that week.

Poor Caroline. :(
And poor us because we couldn't ride the Chunkymover!

I was sad for her and us! But at least we go to ride Buzz without much of a wait.

I think this is one of my favorites from the trip, we just look like we're having a great time and I never shy away from a princess pose!! (I think I did it on multiple ride pictures throughout the trip, LOL).

It is a very cute photo. I actually figured out the pose on that one. The next one with our arms didn't turn out quite as well. I could not figure out what she wanted us to do there.

You're doing much better than I am!

Well as soon as I typed that, I went on a three week hiatus. I was within three or four threads of getting caught up everywhere and now I'm completely behind again. Story of my life!

I get that. That heat! :faint:

It was a rough trip temperature wise. Still not as bad as when I went in August but not what I was expecting for May.

Very good lesson.

Exactly!

You bet! But didn't it feel weird seeing them both nude? Did you feel over-dressed?

:rotfl2:

Oh no!
I don't know whether to :lmao: or :scared:
makes for a good story, though.

Sacrificing my hair for a good TR story. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Yay! You found it!
You did what????

Just hold on a bit....

I like the dog one. That turned out really well.

I usually have luck with that shot since the boats stop there often during the unloading process.

Actually... I like it like that!
Next time say you were being artistic.

OK, from now on all my blurry crappy shots will be "artistic".

I have yet to go. But next trip for sure!

You keep saying that....

what happened to this part?:
"Yep, after all the disappointment of not finding it the day before, I convinced myself that I didn’t need to spend the money to buy a third ring that trip."
That was a quick turnaround!

I have no will power when it comes to Disney. Or jewelry. Or anything Pluto. Or Bears. Or Elephants. You want me to keep going? :laughing:

I'm wondering now if you'll pack two cords from now on.

Already bought a second cord to add to my travel case of cords.

I'm very pleased you (seemed?) comfortable around me. At least I hope you did.

Once I get to the place and start talking I'm usually OK. I have a lot more anxiety leading up to the actual meets. I didn't have that this time though with you since we met before and it went so well.

Nice. Were you guys surreptitiously watching them?

Of course. I was watching them more than the fireworks.

I just recently saw a video where a guy hired someone to play the violin when he went to propose... but in a food court. Maybe there's something special about the place, but...

Anyway... she said no. Ouch.

I think that might have been interesting to see in a train wreck kind of way.

You both look cute. :)

Aw, thanks! :blush:

Doesn't it feel so great though?

It really did! I have done sleep in days in the past but it's usually later in the week on long trips. But I think this one really helped a lot with the late nights the rest of the week.

I got a chuckle out of that being the time you slept in until! That's getting up early for me!

We get up at 5 am on a regular day for work so 8:30 is pretty late for me!

How thoughtful! It all looks so cute!

Thanks, I had a lot of fun with the decorations.

Thank you again for the adorable socks! My cat, Leia, liked them too. She stole them!

You are welcome!:rotfl: We had a dog named Alex that was obsessed with socks. I had to warn guests to keep their suitcases closed or he would dig through them and steal all of the socks.

what pretty duckies!

Disney ducks are the best!

SO cute! So jealous I missed out on this, though the sun is brutal in that area.

It was definitely a brutal wait but the brothers were a must do for me so I toughed it out.

Ohhh I didn't know this! Of course you've got all the good Pluto intel!

I'm usually pretty up to date on the characters since I like to meet them.

Me too! I think I wrote this exact same quote in one of the TRs I'm working on.

Not sure what it is about drunk hippo but he (or she) is the best!

Oh it's so nice! Glad you purchased it!

Thanks! I've worn it a lot since I got back home so it's been worth the money.

Aww, how cute! And how fun to see a proposal!

It was a fun thing to see and surprisingly the first time I've seen one at Disney.

HAHA! Happily Ever After Dump?

:rotfl:

Now the PhotoPass people should have gotten a picture of that!!!

I'm not sure anyone actually noticed what happened except me. My hair being thick and curly tends to get tangled in a lot of stuff so I'm good at quickly untangling from objects.

We aren't big CS people, but when we do it CHH is top of our list too. Love the fried fish and the lighthouse sandwich.

I think it's one of the best CS at WDW.

That's a mediocre score for you??? Impressive!

I usually get around the 700,000s

Gorgeous pictures. So glad to hear you all had an amazing time

Thanks! It was a really nice first meet up of the trip.

Gorgeous!

Thanks! I'm going to call my blurry pictures "artsy" from now on. :rotfl:

CHH is always a winner! And you had just the right amount with dessert coming up!

It is good food that's for sure. I'm glad I knew about the smaller fish basket so I didn't eat too much before the dessert party. Because I have no restraint once the food is placed in front of me!

You rebel, you! (both look pretty nice though!)

Thanks! I love wearing it to work.

So true! We all clicked so well and had such a really nice time!

I was surprised at how well we all got along but then again we are all Disney lovers so it should have been obvious.

Suh-Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
It looks perfectly perfected to me! LOL!

Just more ladylike.

:rotfl2:

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do....

Yep, I probably would have paid more than that because not having my phone was not an option. How the heck did we survive before cell phones?

I love the ring!

And your MK day sounded great!

Thanks! We had a great time that day.

Well as soon as I typed that, I went on a three week hiatus. I was within three or four threads of getting caught up everywhere and now I'm completely behind again. Story of my life!
Pitter patter, better get at 'er.
It was a rough trip temperature wise. Still not as bad as when I went in August but not what I was expecting for May.
No. Not as bad as August... Been there. But for May? Yeah, it was hot.
Sacrificing my hair for a good TR story. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
::yes::
OK, from now on all my blurry crappy shots will be "artistic".
:laughing: You're welcome!
You keep saying that....
But this time I really mean it! I really do!!!

Maybe.
I have no will power when it comes to Disney. Or jewelry. Or anything Pluto. Or Bears. Or Elephants. You want me to keep going? :laughing:
Nope. I already knew this. :laughing:
Already bought a second cord to add to my travel case of cords.
:laughing: Well, that answers that question.
Once I get to the place and start talking I'm usually OK. I have a lot more anxiety leading up to the actual meets. I didn't have that this time though with you since we met before and it went so well.
I have a bit of nervousness too when meeting new people... but it was easy with you. Thank you.
So this time, instead of nervousness, it was more like... looking forward to seeing you again with delight. :)
I think that might have been interesting to see in a train wreck kind of way.
It kinda was. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts