So Much Freakin’ Epicness Y'all! A May 2019 Epic DIS Meet TR Updated 11/21 x 7!

The socks you purchased look great... but the bags you originally purchased are hysterical! :lmao: Thank you for the good laugh! I'm pretty sure we've all done something like that - I'm sure you were exasperated at the time, but hopefully now you see the humor!

How fun to meet Remy and Emile! I love when they have rare characters doing meet and greets. :goodvibes

That's too bad that they're removing the commemorative bricks. I love your original picture with it! I think the brick you recreated looks great and will be a nice keepsake to remind you of your aunt's gift.

Guess who wore her socks yesterday at work?! Again, thank you so much for that very thoughtful gift. :) I love them!

The bags were definitely pretty funny! I've done that before with gift bags ordered online and felt pretty silly! It's just so hard to tell online.

I LOVED the decorations and think it was a very sweet and thoughtful gesture. So nice of you! It was so fun to celebrate with Jackie even a little bit at O'hana and get sung to arm in arm. Not that we hammed it up or anything. LOL!

Glad you got the brick re-created as best as you could; I think it looks pretty good!

So instead of going to Epcot that morning, I did the unthinkable for Day 2 of a Disney trip, I slept in! Yep, you read that right, I didn’t get out of bed until about 8:30 am that day. I knew I had some pretty long days coming up and figured a night of good solid sleep was the best way to start out the trip. And I did sleep very well in my big comfy Pluto bed that was not also occupied with five dogs and a husband.

YAHOOO! Sleeping in by yourself is AMAZING, and hey now you can say you slept in a Disney, its like a bucket list item!

I got ready quickly and then finished up the decorations. The only thing I got done the night before was the Happy Birthday banner. I had wanted to hang it above Jackie’ bed but it was a bit too long so I put it on the opposite wall.

You are to sweet! these decorations are so cute! :bday:

When the items were delivered a few days later I realized I totally misread the size of the little gauze bags.

OMG :rotfl:

My first and biggest priority at MK was meeting Remy and Emile from Ratatouille. MK is having some special rare meet and greets for the spring/summer and Remy and Emile only meet on Wednesdays from about 11:30 am to 3:00 pm. There are other rare pairs on the other days such as Prince John/Friar Tuck and Judy Hopps/Nick Wilde but Remy/Emile where the only two I did not want to miss.

SO JEL! I really hope they are still meeting when i go in August, my DD and i LOVE them!

great pics!

My next stop for the day was City Hall and Guest Relations so that I could get a voucher for our brick. I was pretty sad when I found out that Disney would be removing the commemorative bricks. Ours was purchased by my Aunt (Mom’s sister) over 20 years ago as a wedding present for Jim and me. The brick is very special to me, not only because it was an awesome present and celebrated our wedding, but also because my Aunt passed away last year. Knowing that a small piece of her was still at Disney was very comforting.

Here’s a picture I took of it on our honeymoon in 1998 (last name blacked out for privacy). It’s located out at the TTC.

And here’s a picture of it the last time I was able to find it in 2013.

Mom and I did look for it again in 2014 but the bricks had been moved around when they removed the automatic ticket machines and we couldn’t find it.

Disney now lets you make a commemorative brick to bring home and if you had one of the old bricks, you could get a voucher at City Hall that would allow you to purchase one of the new bricks for $10 (original price $29.99). Well, of course, the CM that waited on me couldn’t find my brick in the system despite having the brick number. He spent a long time looking and even went in the back a few times to do something. In the end, he had me fill out as much of my Aunt’s information that I could remember from 20 years ago and he added the brick to the system. I had no idea what her phone number might have been 20 years ago but I did know her address since they lived next door to my parents at the time.

The CM finally got it all sorted out and handed me my voucher. There were two places I could get the brick made, one was D-Tech on Demand in Disney Springs and the other was the Tomorrowland Light and Power Company. I had no idea where that TL store was but after I thought about it, I realized it must be the dump shop to Space Mountain and headed that way next. Disney really should have just put “Space Mountain Dump Shop” on the card.

You designed the brick yourself on a computer and my goal was to recreate the brick as closely as I could to the original. Unfortunately they didn’t have the exact pictures that were on the original but I think I did a pretty good job coming close.

I had the brick sent back to Pop so I didn’t have to come back and pick it up. I didn’t get to see it till the next day and I was very impressed with it. I’m not sure what I expected, but it’s pretty heavy duty and very nice. I’ll probably look for some kind of stand to put it on so I can display it.

AMAZING! Def worthy of display in your home! Still sad the originals are gone, but still special!

I still had 2 hours until my first FP and since I was right there, I hopped on the Peoplemover for a spin around TL. I did think about trying to change my FPs to an earlier time but I had both a Peter Pan FP and one for the Mickey/Minnie meet and greet and I knew it would be virtually impossible to change either of those.

Peoplemover is one of my favs!!

Joining in! Would you mind sharing what count-down app you use? The one I have is really outdated with the backgrounds they have to choose from and I've been looking for something new. Your new brick turned out fabulous! I think it's so great that you are able to recreate this special treasure and bring it home :) When my husband and I got married we did the "Leave a Legacy" tile.... which we always love searching out each time we visit Epcot...even though the overall look of the area is not ideal.... it's cool to have our names in a Disney park :-)

IMG_8691-L.jpg
This was honestly SO unexpected and had me just so giddy LOL I tried to wait til you got back to the room to open the gift, but I simply couldn't!! It was incredibly sweet of you to take the time to decorate, and so generous to get me a gift of my favorite dwarf:lovestruc

Oh, my gosh, I forgot about the original bag plan LOL This picture made me crack up then, and again now!!!! And I cannot wait until you share about the polka dot bags later!!

Funny about the fries. That was a lot, but I had similar happen. When I was at Hollywood Studios in March, I had done mobile ordering at Backlot Express. I had put in that I was there and got the message about food being ready, but it was not. So I and many others were standing there waiting for quite awhile. The cast member finally told me that this order was mine. I looked at it and said I did not think so. There were 2 orders of chicken tenders and I was by myself and only ordered one. Oh and my drink was missing. She said the second was for waiting so long and being patient. Ummm, ok? I understand I am plump, but I do not ever want or need 2 orders of food. Met up with my friends my friends not long after lunch and brought them the second meal to nibble on. I still wonder whose meal I actually got that day. Was just kind of weird.

And then I hung some of the other decorations above the bed and bathroom door.
I love the decorations!
Mickey socks.
Great socks! I just looked for those on Amazon.ca but they don't have them.
That was seriously enough fries for an entire family! I’m not sure I could have eaten all those in a week! I feel bad but I ended up throwing out over ¾ of the fries. The chicken tenders were a bit different than previous trips, they are usually more of a nugget shape, but they were excellent as always.
Definitely enough fries for a family!
I finally made it to the front and got to say hi to the brothers.
What a great meet!
My next stop for the day was City Hall and Guest Relations so that I could get a voucher for our brick. I was pretty sad when I found out that Disney would be removing the commemorative bricks. Ours was purchased by my Aunt (Mom’s sister) over 20 years ago as a wedding present for Jim and me. The brick is very special to me, not only because it was an awesome present and celebrated our wedding, but also because my Aunt passed away last year. Knowing that a small piece of her was still at Disney was very comforting.
Having those nice reminders of our loved ones is so comforting.
I still had 2 hours until my first FP and since I was right there, I hopped on the Peoplemover for a spin around TL. I did think about trying to change my FPs to an earlier time but I had both a Peter Pan FP and one for the Mickey/Minnie meet and greet and I knew it would be virtually impossible to change either of those.
Time on the People Mover is always time well spent. :)

So instead of going to Epcot that morning, I did the unthinkable for Day 2 of a Disney trip, I slept in! Yep, you read that right, I didn’t get out of bed until about 8:30 am that day.
Sounds like a blissful 2nd day of vacation to me, but no one in my family is even close to being a morning person. Not even in Disney!

When the items were delivered a few days later I realized I totally misread the size of the little gauze bags.

I totally ordered those same bags for my daughters birthday last year. I wanted them to be goodie bags and was shocked when they came and were so small. Still haven't figured out anything to do with them.

This is awesome. I had no idea they were meeting in MK!

I'd read about what they were doing with these but I had no idea they were personalized. I just thought they were giving you a generic brick. How great you could personalize it so you still have a memory of the original.

What a great photo op with with Rat Brothers!!! Love the brick!!!

Thanks! It was a fun meet.

You know, with Disney's environmental efforts you would think they would try to come up with better cars for the Speedway, something with way less emissions.

From rumors I have read, they are going to redo the Speedway to be more "Tron-like" closer to the opening of the Tron Coaster. Maybe they will switch out the cars at that point.

I could used some Mickey ice cream right about now. I just went for a walk here at work, and it is HOTTER than Hedes out there!

We've had that heat down here too! Record highs in May. I was lucky enough to find the Mickey Ice Cream Bars at my local Publix. I still prefer the Sandwiches but the bars are nice to have at home.

Love the decorations, you did a great job! And that was a cute gift idea!

Cute pics with Remy and Emile!

The brick came out nice! That's nice that they offer you that voucher for a discounted price.

Well I can't take credit for the sock idea, that was all Mom.

I probably would have gotten on of the bricks regardless of the price but it was nice to get a discounted one.

Such a great idea for a gift!

I love the photos with Remy and Emile!! Meeting those two are definitely "on our list" for our next trip!

Your brick came out so nice!

Very nice day at Magic so far!! So excited to read more!!

I hope that Remy and Emile are still meeting when you go next time. I would think they might do a meet and greet with them in Epcot once the new ride opens.

Yeah, it is lighter. Not horrible, but a bit harder on the eyes than a darker color. Just looked at the color options. Definitely a negative change from previous version.

Thanks to @pkondz I've got my old green color back! I was definitely disappointed when I saw the options but there is a way to get the old colors.

Oh my gosh!!! Really??? We will need you to turn in your AP card now. :lmao:
I can't imagine why not having 5 dogs and a husband would help you sleep. So anti-social.

I think it was the fact that I got another AP that allowed me the luxury of sleeping in. I've got two, maybe three more trips planned with this AP.

Don't think some of those decorations are made for a small Disney room. Good plan B.

I totally misjudged how big that banner was! It didn't look nearly that big in the picture on the front of the package.

You created a mutant Mickey. He's got a third ear or at least a rather large growth on one. :laughing:

You did a great job decorating. I'm sure Jackie was pleasantly surprised.

:rotfl: Mickey definitely looks weird with his extra ear. I do believe Jackie enjoyed the decorations.

Now you've got my interest piqued.

You will have to wait till the O'Hana day to find out about that one. And with the speed I write mine that should be sometime in July. :rotfl2:

Fries are cheap.
You needed my DD there...she can (and has) made an entire meal out of fries. Not healthy, but that's why I call her carb queen.

I could easily do that too. I do wish I had someone to share that meal with, I hate wasting so much food. I didn't think it would be wise to offer them to some random family though.

I can see the text now.
"Hey Jim, IN YOUR FACE!!!"

That was pretty much what I said. Maybe not in those exact words but the spirit was there.

Interesting. I was just there last week and they were just putting up the pilings. Cool they're doing the track already. It was kinda sad...no activity for months and months and now they're going like gangbusters.

I saw a picture a few days ago and most of the indoor track is now up.

Wow, what a nice gift and remembrance from your Aunt. I am glad you were able to recreate it and have it with you now, since Disney is doing away with them. I have worn my Mickey socks a few times, I love the gold accents on mine. Thank you so much, it was very sweet of you!!
It was hot that day!

I'm really glad I had a trip planned during the time they were offering those bricks for sale. I wish they could pull them up and give us the original bricks but I get that that would probably be a bit of a nightmare to coordinate.

Glad you liked the socks!

Glad you were able to get a new stone. Especially since it has such a personal meaning to you both.

I was too. I probably would have bought one regardless but it was nice of Disney to give those with the bricks already a discount.

We do have Animal Planet... but we don't subscribe to it. It's an (expensive) add on.
I tried to watch it online, but it won't load.

That's too bad. I still haven't watched any of it, I have other shows I'm working on getting caught up on first.

I get it. Lots of work. Maybe we should stop going to Disney?

Never!

It is a bit hard, but not too bad. I prefer the darker green you were using before. Why did you stop using it?

Well as you already know, it's all fixed now. I was using the defaults that were show and didn't realize you could type in a number and get a different color.

Oh? Can't wait to find out why.

All will be revealed as soon as I make it to the O'Hana dinner. Which should be some time in July at my pace!

Holy smokes! Did he think there were two of you?

I don't know what they thought but that was a ridiculous amount of fries.

How did you find that out???

I can't remember where I read about that one but I follow several Character pages on Facebook. It was most likely on Kenny the Pirate.

Sure. I'll back up your story.
for a price.

Guess I'll have to make sure the two of you never meet. :rotfl2:

Nice shot on a dark ride!

Thanks! I get lucky once in a while.

The socks you purchased look great... but the bags you originally purchased are hysterical! :lmao: Thank you for the good laugh! I'm pretty sure we've all done something like that - I'm sure you were exasperated at the time, but hopefully now you see the humor!

Oh believe me, I was laughing too! Luckily I have a Michaels about 5 minutes from my work and knew I could get something there quickly.

How fun to meet Remy and Emile! I love when they have rare characters doing meet and greets.

Me too! One of my favorite things to do it get pictures of rare characters or even the more common ones in rare outfits.

That's too bad that they're removing the commemorative bricks. I love your original picture with it! I think the brick you recreated looks great and will be a nice keepsake to remind you of your aunt's gift.

I was definitely sad to see that they were removing the bricks although ours was in pretty bad shape the last time I found it. So I do understand why they are removing them.

Guess who wore her socks yesterday at work?! Again, thank you so much for that very thoughtful gift. :) I love them!

Glad you liked the socks!

The bags were definitely pretty funny! I've done that before with gift bags ordered online and felt pretty silly! It's just so hard to tell online.

I swear I looked at the size but when I went back later I realized I had read the size in "inches" and it was actual "CM".

I LOVED the decorations and think it was a very sweet and thoughtful gesture. So nice of you! It was so fun to celebrate with Jackie even a little bit at O'hana and get sung to arm in arm. Not that we hammed it up or anything. LOL!

It was fun to watch the celebrations at O'Hana! And of course you have to ham it up for your birthday.

Glad you got the brick re-created as best as you could; I think it looks pretty good!

Thanks! I'm so glad to have gotten the replacement

YAHOOO! Sleeping in by yourself is AMAZING, and hey now you can say you slept in a Disney, its like a bucket list item!

I've actually done sleep in days before, just not on day two. I do love having a sleep in day on a longer trip.

You are to sweet! these decorations are so cute!

Thanks! I enjoyed decorating.

SO JEL! I really hope they are still meeting when i go in August, my DD and i LOVE them!

I can't remember what the dates were but I think you might be OK. I think it goes on as long as Birthday Mickey and Minnie are meeting and I believe that's through September.

Peoplemover is one of my favs!!

Me too! It's such a nice relaxing ride.

:rotfl: Mickey definitely looks weird with his extra ear. I do believe Jackie enjoyed the decorations
I didn't get to know Jackie (or many of the ladies) well, but what I've seen (and read), she's a sweetheart...I'm confident saying she was very pleased and appreciative.

You will have to wait till the O'Hana day to find out about that one. And with the speed I write mine that should be sometime in July. :rotfl2:
Crap. Well, I guess I can figure that as a nice birthday present.

I could easily do that too. I do wish I had someone to share that meal with, I hate wasting so much food. I didn't think it would be wise to offer them to some random family though.
Too bad DD wasn't there. The only thing I think she likes better than carbs...chicken. between the two of you, you could've put a hurtin on that meal.

That was pretty much what I said. Maybe not in those exact words but the spirit was there.
I figured. You try to play it up as you were trying to be nice and not rub it in his face, but I knew the truth. :lmao:

saw a picture a few days ago and most of the indoor track is now up.
Guess it's good I'm going there tonight. Don't want to miss everything.

Thanks! I get lucky once in a while.
Wait! I thought it was just us guys that said that.

Oh.

Never mind, you mean pictures.

Me too! It's such a nice relaxing ride.
My normal routine and plan for tonight ..
Go to BLY and get GH (sometimes double GH) and then ride WEDway. Yep, just as with DTD, this will be forever WEDway for me.
Sometimes I try to sneak in BTMRR, but I'm also content to hop over to COP (would make @disneyAndi14 proud)

Joining in! Would you mind sharing what count-down app you use? The one I have is really outdated with the backgrounds they have to choose from and I've been looking for something new. Your new brick turned out fabulous! I think it's so great that you are able to recreate this special treasure and bring it home :) When my husband and I got married we did the "Leave a Legacy" tile.... which we always love searching out each time we visit Epcot...even though the overall look of the area is not ideal.... it's cool to have our names in a Disney park :-)

The APP I use is called "Days to Go". It's really not that great of a countdown, it only has four pictures you can use, one from each park. I keep meaning to look for a better one but haven't taken the time.

I see that they are working to move all of the Leave a Legacy tiles now. I hope you will still be able to find yours next time you go.

This was honestly SO unexpected and had me just so giddy LOL I tried to wait til you got back to the room to open the gift, but I simply couldn't!! It was incredibly sweet of you to take the time to decorate, and so generous to get me a gift of my favorite dwarf:lovestruc

I'm so glad that you enjoyed everything!

Oh, my gosh, I forgot about the original bag plan LOL This picture made me crack up then, and again now!!!! And I cannot wait until you share about the polka dot bags later!!

I laugh every time I look at that picture with the socks and tiny bag! I'm glad you were there to document the drama later that week. :rotfl:

Funny about the fries. That was a lot, but I had similar happen. When I was at Hollywood Studios in March, I had done mobile ordering at Backlot Express. I had put in that I was there and got the message about food being ready, but it was not. So I and many others were standing there waiting for quite awhile. The cast member finally told me that this order was mine. I looked at it and said I did not think so. There were 2 orders of chicken tenders and I was by myself and only ordered one. Oh and my drink was missing. She said the second was for waiting so long and being patient. Ummm, ok? I understand I am plump, but I do not ever want or need 2 orders of food. Met up with my friends my friends not long after lunch and brought them the second meal to nibble on. I still wonder whose meal I actually got that day. Was just kind of weird.

I don't think there was a mistake with my order, they were just being generous with the fries. It did say that the chicken tenders came with a "double" order of fries but man that was more than double!

Love me some Disney ducks!

Great pic with Remy and Emile!!!!

I always love to see the ducks! I left MK one night very late, I think it was around 1 am after EMHs. Waddling along down Main Street with me were two little ducks. Totally made my night and is a favorite memory.

I love the decorations!

Thanks!

Great socks! I just looked for those on Amazon.ca but they don't have them.

Darn, that's too bad they didn't have the socks for you to order.

Definitely enough fries for a family!

It sure was! Next time I'll hopefully have someone to share them with.

Having those nice reminders of our loved ones is so comforting.

It was nice knowing that brick was there and I'm glad they came up with a way to replace them for everyone who had one.

Time on the People Mover is always time well spent.

Very true!

Sounds like a blissful 2nd day of vacation to me, but no one in my family is even close to being a morning person. Not even in Disney!

I'm not really a morning person but I do like getting up for rope drop at Disney. I always get so much done during the first couple of hours a park is open.

I totally ordered those same bags for my daughters birthday last year. I wanted them to be goodie bags and was shocked when they came and were so small. Still haven't figured out anything to do with them.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with the bags! I swear I might be able to get one or two Hershey's Kisses in them and that's it!

This is awesome. I had no idea they were meeting in MK!

I can't remember where I read about those special meet and greets but it seems like not a lot of people knew about them.

I'd read about what they were doing with these but I had no idea they were personalized. I just thought they were giving you a generic brick. How great you could personalize it so you still have a memory of the original.

It was fun to do the personalizing. I saw quite a few people making one for their current trips too.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with the bags! I swear I might be able to get one or two Hershey's Kisses in them and that's it!
They look like little jewelry bags, so if you buy everyone earrings or a ring for EGT2, then you're set

A Duck, A Dog and Dumbo

My next stop was another must do for the day. With Minnie moving to the front to meet with Mickey, Pluto had taken her spot in the circus tent in a brand new outfit.

There was a bit of a line but I wasn’t too worried since it was all indoors in the nice cool air conditioning.

I think I waited about 20 minutes before it was time to meet Daisy. She was very sweet and admired my bag and shirt.

Not sure what was up with the crooked PP pictures.

And then it was time for my main guy, Pluto!

He wasn’t very observant this time and I had to point out my bag to him. So the meet itself was not very memorable.

After visiting with my favorite pup, I looked around the dump shop a bit and then decided some more air conditioning was needed. Dumbo had a wait time of 30 minutes posted but I figured most of that wait would be indoors. And for the first time in a long while, I was handed a pager and directed into the play area.

I found a seat along the wall and relaxed while watching all the kids play.

I think I waited about 15 minutes before my pager went off. I would have been fine waiting even longer because it was nice to sit in the cool air for a while.

When I got back outside to the loading area, I discovered that they had changed the boarding process for Dumbo. I was directed to stand on the #16 in line.

While I was standing there I saw that there were corresponding numbers on the ground next to each Dumbo.

When we entered the ride area, we were instructed to proceed to the Dumbo that had the same number we were standing on.

So no more picking your Dumbo color. I can see how this makes loading a bit more streamlined but I have read reports of people still picking whatever Dumbo they want and causing a bit of chaos because they have to have a certain color. I ended up in a blue Dumbo and enjoyed my flight as always.

After Dumbo, I wandered around by Little Mermaid and saw the ride had a 20 minute posted wait time. I figured that was probably inflated so I headed in. I was right, I walked all the way to the room right before the merge with the FP where I waited about 5 minutes before getting on the ride.

Someone (cough, @pkondz, cough) mentioned that Ariel looks drugged in this last scene. Now I just can’t unsee it!

When I exited the line, I spotted a PP photographer and stopped for a few shots.

I think I took a spin through the Beauty and the Beast store after the PP pictures. I always think I’m going to buy something in that store because Belle is one of my favorite Princesses but I’ve never found anything I really wanted.

Fantasyland was crazy crowded at this point and most of the rides had long wait times except for one. So what’s a girl to do other than take a boat ride around the world? Lucky for you, I was light on the pictures this time around and the ones I did get aren’t that great.

Don’t ask me why because I really don’t know, but I absolutely love the drunk hippo and must take a picture of him every time I ride IASW. One of my biggest souvenir regrets is not purchasing the ceramic Small World hippo figurine they had a few years ago. I decided to get the Big Al one instead and I should have bought both!

I swear every time I ride IASW, I notice something new. This time it was this doll on the right with the super creepy hat. How had I never noticed him before?

I think it will be my goal to try and get a better picture of that monstrosity on future rides.

I still had time to kill before my first FP and what better way to do so than with my favorite bears. This turned out to be a hilarious viewing of CBJ. Well at least it was to me, not sure if those that hadn’t seen it hundreds of times were quite so amused. First off, there was a service dog down near the front who totally lost it when the bears came out and barked through a lot of the show. Second was a group of teenagers that got a huge case of the giggles over the lyrics to some of the songs. Their laughter was contagious and half the audience including me was giggling along with them. Needless to say it made for an interesting show. And since I love the bears so much, you know I took lots of pictures.

Up Next: Happy Birthday Mickey and the DIS Meets Begin!

I didn't get to know Jackie (or many of the ladies) well, but what I've seen (and read), she's a sweetheart..

She really is!

Too bad DD wasn't there. The only thing I think she likes better than carbs...chicken. between the two of you, you could've put a hurtin on that meal.

I could have used her help for sure!

Guess it's good I'm going there tonight. Don't want to miss everything.

So jealous that you get to go as often as you do.

Wait! I thought it was just us guys that said that.

Oh.

Never mind, you mean pictures.

:oops::rotfl2:

Go to BLY and get GH (sometimes double GH)

OK, I thought I knew all of the Disney abbreviations but I've been staring at this one for a bit now and can't figure out BLY or GH. :confused3

Speaking of my normal...
Part of my FPs for tonight.

Once again, jealous!!

They look like little jewelry bags, so if you buy everyone earrings or a ring for EGT2, then you're set

Hmmm, that's definitely an idea! Might be a bit out of my price range though with so many ladies there.

She really is!

I could have used her help for sure!

So jealous that you get to go as often as you do.

:oops::rotfl2:

OK, I thought I knew all of the Disney abbreviations but I've been staring at this one for a bit now and can't figure out BLY or GH. :confused3

Once again, jealous!!

Hmmm, that's definitely an idea! Might be a bit out of my price range though with so many ladies there.
Not trying to multiquote
If it makes you feel any better, I had to tell @pkondz or @Steppesister (or both)

Buzz Light Year and Galactic Hero

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter