So many ???'S Priceline hotel for night before

doulasue

Mouseketeer
I want to bid on a priceline hotel at the Orland airport for a night before stay on Friday night. The only thing is, when I go to bid it states that the room will accomodate 2 adults (I am assuming that this means at least 2 doulbe beds). We are a party with 2 adults and 2 kids 8 and 6. Does this mean that I cannot bid? Has anyone stayed in a priceline hotel with more than 2 adults? I can't seem to reach priceline to ask directly, so I am hoping all of you experienced travellers will be able to help me.
Thanks, need to get these plans made! Sue

Sue, We have used priceline several times before and we are a family of 4. ( Me , DH, 2 DD's) You are only guaranteed a room for 2 people, but that has never been a problem for us. I always, call directly to the hotel after I received a priceline reservation and requested a room with two beds. I have always been accomodated, and usually that's what you get with priceline anyway, because King rooms generally cost more money per night. There is a thread regarding this same subject on another board. Here's a link

http://pub4.ezboard.com/fpricelineandexpediabiddingorlandowaltdisneyworld

Be sure to read the info on the above board as it can be very helpful. Just be sure to read the Hotel FAQ before you post because the folks over there are not quite as friendly as the folks on this board. All the same it is a wonderful resource to use for bidding purposes, and you can get some idea of what others are winning in the Orlando area. Best of luck to you, we have two rooms booked through priceline for the two nights before our cruise and saved a good chunk of change. (Fairfield Inn in Gainesville $19+bonus money) and ( Cocoa Beach Doubletree $48+bonus,if I remember right). I hope this helps, Erin

My link doesn't seem to work, so you may have to cut and paste.

Hi ErinC, just wanted to let you know that I went to priceline and my bid of $25 got accepted! This is 1/2 of the lowest rate I could find on my own, and includes transfers to and from airport and cont. breakfast. Very happy! Thanks or the input. Sue

Congrats Sue,

Would you mind sharing the hotel name and the date? I'm looking to do the same for our upcoming trip.

Thanks,

Vonda

Great deal Sue! I'm glad it worked out for you! Money saved at priceline is more money to spend on the boat.:D Hope you have a great time on your trip. I've been reading several of your posts, you're asking a lot of the same questions that I have. Erin

Hi ErinC, Every time I read these boards, more questions pop into my brain! I hope I am not duplicating too many already asked questions. Anyway, thanks for the input.
Vonda, The hotel we got was LaQuinta North, Arrive May 11 for one night. Looks OK considering we will only be there from around 6pm until the first transfer back to airport in the AM! Kids just want to swim, eat and sleep, and this should do just fine. Especially for $25!
Can't wait to go! Just watched the Disney video again with my daughter, age 6, she is so excited she can't even talk about it!
Thanks.

LaQuinta must be doing a lot of business with Priceline...we got them for two of our upcoming trips (one for $27 and one for $28). Our main requirement is the shuttle. We called after getting the ressie and they said it leaves from MCO every hour on the hour. Sounds good to me, especially at such a great price. And with a continental breakfast included too, what more can you ask for?! :D Priceline and Hotwire are great!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter