So Many Desserts! A Rare QSDP Review w/ pics! 6/19-6/26 FINISHED!: Wrap Up 8/16

Just found this and wanted to say THANK YOU!! What a fabulous detailed report on the QSDP. You made it seem very appealing and we are actually thinking of giving it a try. Thanks again!:flower3:

I'm glad that I could help you out! And like I said throughout the entire report, I highly recommend the plan! :thumbsup2

Great reviews!! I think this will really help people decide if the QSDP works for them. We had the plan back in March and really enjoyed it. Agree with all your summaries, WPE is hands down the best thing to get for cs on either plan! I'll also add that I have a chicken nugget/hot dog lover and I am mean, I get her the weenie and nuggets to go, she has to eat them at the cs place the rest of us want to go to even if they are a bit cold! But even at the standard places as your review illustrates, you can find some interesting choices.

I love seeing someone I "know" and recognize from the Disneyland side of disboards over on this side!

Best of luck in your first year of college!:goodvibes

Thanks so much for putting all the work into this! I just came across your report this evening - now I'm up way past my bedtime because I haven't been able to stop reading! I can't wait to use the QSDP when we visit WDW next month.

Thank you sooo very much!! I'm going in Jan and will have free qsdp and had thought maybe to upgrade to the reg DDP; but you've got me thinking I'll just switch back to the QSDP now that I see the vast choices there are. I'm glad you guys had such a great trip. Thanks also for the pics too :thumbsup2

I just came across your food report and I really enjoyed it! It looks like you guys got some great deals with the QSDP. Thanks for sharing with us! :goodvibes

:goodvibes

It was a lot of fun! Someday I'd like to go back and do DDP...or dare I say it, the DxDP! :rolleyes:

We had the DDP plan *free + we were at POP :thumbsup2 in 2009 - it was fantastic ~ we ate so well and it was more than enough food.

Here are the TS meals we enjoyed ~

T-Rex Cafe *non DP of course.

50's Prime Time *lunch

Tusker House *breakfast

Crystal Palace *brunch

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall *brunch

Tepen Edo *dinner

Chef Mickey's *dinner

1900 Park Fare *brunch

Le Cellier *lunch

Rose & Crown *dinner

The Plaza *lunch

We had the DDP plan *free + we were at POP :thumbsup2 in 2009 - it was fantastic ~ we ate so well and it was more than enough food.

Here are the TS meals we enjoyed ~

T-Rex Cafe *non DP of course.

50's Prime Time *lunch

Tusker House *breakfast

Crystal Palace *brunch

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall *brunch

Tepen Edo *dinner

Chef Mickey's *dinner

1900 Park Fare *brunch

Le Cellier *lunch

Rose & Crown *dinner

The Plaza *lunch

Now they aren't doing free DDP for people who stay at Value places...it's now free QSDP (during the promotion). But that sounds like quite the lineup! I went to Teppan Edo and 50's for the first time this past summer when I worked at WDW and loved both of them. And Le Cellier has deliciousness no matter what you order!

Looks like you did a few character meals. You know in all of my trips to Disney parks, I've never done a character meal! :eek: One day...

Thank you for a wonderful report. I'm so glad you went to my favorite dining experience in WDW and got my very favorite meal. Yep, the udon at Yakitori House is messy, but ya gotta grab the chopsticks, get your head down there and get after it! Now I'm craving Yakitori House udon. Mmm.

Thank you for a wonderful report. I'm so glad you went to my favorite dining experience in WDW and got my very favorite meal. Yep, the udon at Yakitori House is messy, but ya gotta grab the chopsticks, get your head down there and get after it! Now I'm craving Yakitori House udon. Mmm.

Seriously. This year in my apartment I have to do my own cooking...and my definition of "cooking" is a grilled cheese sandwich and a can of Campbell's soup. I've been looking back at this thread and craving all of the yummy looking things! I could really go for that udon soup right about now.

Fabulous! Thank you!!!!

I'm glad that my report from a year and a half ago is still helpful! :thumbsup2

I am just finding this TR and I'm very interested in going back to read it. We did DDP last time at Disney and my DH thought it was a waste of time and money so this year we are doing OOP and plan to use only QS restaurants for our food. The choices at Disney are great and definitely NOT what I would consider to be theme park food but I do like to get ideas of what certain foods look like! THANKS so much for posting this!! I'm just sorry that I hadn't found it sooner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter