So Many Characters..So Little Time! Our April Adventure to the World! Complete:)

Hey Angie,

Have you seen the rumor boards? They are churning with speculation that new free dining and room discounts will be posted tomorrow! Ooops.....maybe I shouldn't have thrown that out there as it may make your planning even harder.:rotfl:

I can't believe they did it! Free dining has been announced into September 2011! Not to enable you or anything.....:rolleyes1

That sounds so fun, Angie! You should definitely go to Sea World. And a day at Disney is better than no days at Disney! :laughing:

Hey Angie,

Have you seen the rumor boards? They are churning with speculation that new free dining and room discounts will be posted tomorrow! Ooops.....maybe I shouldn't have thrown that out there as it may make your planning even harder.:rotfl:

:laughing: Yes, I did see that! I was up bright and early to check about Free Dining for when we want to go and it looks like the complete month of April is blacked out!:headache:

:goodvibes

I can't believe they did it! Free dining has been announced into September 2011! Not to enable you or anything.....:rolleyes1

I know...I was so excited that they announced Free Dining already for next year but unfortunately, as I told Lisa...it's not available for when we want to go.:rolleyes: It probably wouldn't have worked anyway since we are only planning to head to one park and I think you need 2 day tickets.:confused3
Besides, the boys are very excited to be staying in a condo or townhouse this time and are able to have their very own Mickey decorated bedroom.;)

But...you know me.:rolleyes1 I'm still keeping my eyes open in case they do open those black out dates for April.:rotfl:

That sounds so fun, Angie! You should definitely go to Sea World. And a day at Disney is better than no days at Disney! :laughing:

Thanks Sarah! We can't wait to check out Sea World! My brother went last year and loved it!! Plus day a Disney too! I'll take it!:rotfl:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: And we'll see if you can really stick just to one day in the Disney parks:laughing:

:laughing: I know! Hmm...now that I think about it..wasn't our last trip only supposed to be 2 days in Disney and we know how that worked out!;)

super news - glad you guys can make it back - even if it is just for a day or 2

Thanks! We're so excited! It looks like we will be going around the same time.:woohoo: This will be our first time staying off-site and already I'm finding the amount of condos and townhouses available overwhelming. It's definitely a lot more sorting through to find what will work best for our family.

OH YAY!!! Even one day at Disney is better than nothing! We did it this year and it was just enough to make me smile! Just soak up all the magic you can in that one day! :thumbsup2

Those Free Dining deals are Fabulous! Unfortunately it looks like at least 2012 for us as well. All of the dates we could go are blacked out anyway so it doesn't make me quite as sad. ;)

Congrats on the next trip!! :banana:

Thanks Amy!!!:goodvibes

Great trip report. Looks like ye had a blast!

Thanks for reading!:goodvibes We had such a great time! Can't wait to go back!:thumbsup2

OH YAY!!! Even one day at Disney is better than nothing! We did it this year and it was just enough to make me smile! Just soak up all the magic you can in that one day! :thumbsup2

Those Free Dining deals are Fabulous! Unfortunately it looks like at least 2012 for us as well. All of the dates we could go are blacked out anyway so it doesn't make me quite as sad. ;)

Hi Missy!:goodvibes

I'm so happy that we may be able to go back, even if it's just one day.:thumbsup2 Our plan is to be at MK from opening to close. Which will be a change for us because we are all about the afternoon breaks but with only one day to work with we want to experience as much we can. I'm anxious to read about your MK day to see how much you guys were able to do.:)

I know...Free Dining would have been great! Oh well...hopefully it will work out for 2012.

I had to come over and get the scoop on the ticker! VERY cool, even if it is only for 1 day. Have you guys done Kennedy before? It's pretty cool.

We rented a house that was literally 5 minutes from the main gate back in 2004 and it was pretty fabulous!

I'm in the 2012 boat as well now....

I had to come over and get the scoop on the ticker! VERY cool, even if it is only for 1 day. Have you guys done Kennedy before? It's pretty cool.

We rented a house that was literally 5 minutes from the main gate back in 2004 and it was pretty fabulous!

I'm in the 2012 boat as well now....

Thanks for coming over!:goodvibes Aww...we're still trying to see if we can swing a short trip next year. I really hope so but we're not 100% sure...I'm leaving my ticker up though just in case.;)

I have mentioned visiting Kennedy to the boys (I know they would love it!) It would definitely be doable too...since we had hoped to make it over to Cocoa Beach anyway.

ANGIE! I can't believe I missed out on your flight home and final thoughts! I LOVED LOVED LOVED your TR!!! Nick and Noah looked like they had a blast and you captured some great moments between the two of them! I am so sad it's over too :sad1:but that sounds wonderful to get another Florida trip in next year and squeeze in a day at MK! I have looked a lot at the condos in the Kissimee/Orlando area and they have awesome prices, some with private pools too!! Thanks for sharing your trip with us!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thanks for coming over!:goodvibes Aww...we're still trying to see if we can swing a short trip next year. I really hope so but we're not 100% sure...I'm leaving my ticker up though just in case.;)

I have mentioned visiting Kennedy to the boys (I know they would love it!) It would definitely be doable too...since we had hoped to make it over to Cocoa Beach anyway.

I hear you, it's hard not having a ticker! I think I'm in PTPD. Post trip planning depression. Which is different than PDD. :rotfl:

ANGIE! I can't believe I missed out on your flight home and final thoughts! I LOVED LOVED LOVED your TR!!! Nick and Noah looked like they had a blast and you captured some great moments between the two of them! I am so sad it's over too :sad1:but that sounds wonderful to get another Florida trip in next year and squeeze in a day at MK! I have looked a lot at the condos in the Kissimee/Orlando area and they have awesome prices, some with private pools too!! Thanks for sharing your trip with us!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thanks Beth!!:goodvibes We really had such a wonderful trip and I'm hoping we can take another quick trip back next year. I know we will miss staying on-site but this will be a nice change for us. The condos I've looked at so far are really nice and the boys are very excited at the possibility of having their own private pool.;) Thanks again for reading!!!:goodvibes I've had so much fun writing this trip report!!

I hear you, it's hard not having a ticker! I think I'm in PTPD. Post trip planning depression. Which is different than PDD. :rotfl:

Too funny!!:laughing: I know.... I felt the exact same way when we got back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter