SO: Ironing thread

Do you own an iron?

• Total voters
I own an iron ... but I'm also 63. HOWEVER, incidentally, I know my 38 yo owns an iron - spouse uses it for his numerous plaid shirts.

I have one. I mostly use it for sewing projects now. But no ironing board. I hated those.

I own an iron and just bought a new ironing board a couple of weeks ago. I have to iron (and STARCH) DD's hula outfits before performances and competitions. I can't remember the last time I used the iron for a non-hula piece of clothing. :/

Many of my shirts do not require ironing, but some do. I don't like to wear them much so I don't have to iron them, but when I want to look nicer I do.

47 male factory worker, 99.99% of my clothes are t-shirts and jeans and shorts. 0.009% are synthetic athletic clothes for cycling. The other 0.001% are dress clothes I haven't worn in years. I don't own an iron.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter