So if we still pay the same dues and more why are there less people working at member services?

No, the issue is the majority of students are not learning online...especially those of lower income. So now, there is an even larger gap between education of the have's and have nots. We offered optional virtual school in my district along with F2F...1st semseter we had over a 60% FAILURE rate with virtual kids! The majority of kids do not learn online. We actually forced those students back to F2F for 2nd semester. Ohio schools reduced the quarantine days for close contacts exposed during school to ZERO days because no kids were passing it to each other in the school buildings since we require masks at all times and sanitize desks between classes. We have also had ZERO teachers contract it at our school. All staff members who have contracted it in my district, have exposed themselves outside of the schools, not in school. This is not some fact I have read, this is actual experience.

As far as the call center, someone used the excuse that since the people were at home, they could not take as many calls and that is causing the bad experiences/waits. Soooooo, there does seem to be a reason to go back into the office...2021 or not.
I work from home at the moment in a job that could be described as a call center. It shouldn’t drastically change the calls a center can take at all. Right now a lot of people are needing extended time off due to covid, illness etc.

The majority of my company is front line. Why risk even more people by making them work in an office? Illness spread like wildfire in there. Also cannot social distance properly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!