So I added a night to my trip, ???

kadesha

DIS Veteran
My TA is doing it as a continuing reservation. She says I should get to stay in my same room but it is not guarenteed. Anyone have any experience with this? What are the chances that I'm going to have to pack up and move to another room for that last day?

it looks like we will be arriving a day after your departure. We also have a night of room only before adding a week's package onto our stay too. We have done that before this July in AKL. At check in, you should advice the CM about your extra night after your initial stay. My guess is that you will be asked to come back to you check in your extra night(for the same room hopefully) and you will be given a new KTTW card. Good luck and enjoy your stay.

We have a night of room only before a 5 night package.... the CM when we made the reservation told us that most likely we'd stay in the same room (her words, "I'm not a betting woman but I'd bet 99% that you will get to) AND would get everything put on our key card when we checked in for the first night. ... including our tickets and ddp.

Over the years we've had several room only reservations added on to package deals and never had to move. They just put you in a room they know you won't have to leave. Make sure they know about it when you check in.

We've shown up the day before the free food starts so we don't have a long wait in the check-in line.

We have a night of room only before a 5 night package.... the CM when we made the reservation told us that most likely we'd stay in the same room (her words, "I'm not a betting woman but I'd bet 99% that you will get to) AND would get everything put on our key card when we checked in for the first night. ... including our tickets and ddp.

we are doing this also in dec, we added a night on to the front of our package.We got 5 nights in AKL club then added one more night in club and they said we could stay in the room but I didnt know they could give us our tickets and stuff then I just assumed we would have to wait until the next day....is this possible? We are upgrading our 1 day pass to APs and it would be great if we could go ahead and do this.

When we showed up for our room only reservation the day before the package started. My wife had to go down the next morning to get all new keycards with our tickets and food on it. They were all printed and ready to be picked up by 6AM.

For our Magical Gathering in 2007, all 15 showed up a day early and one person (The wives) went down the next morning for the tickets.

This has happened to us many times, as long as the room reservations type is the same odds are you can stay in the same room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!