So frustrated. DVC online booking down and was on the phone at 9:00

Today is a bad day to make reservations. It is the 7 month window for Saturday, November 16 (the week before Thanksgiving). Everyone and their uncle is on trying to get rooms at 7 months.

Mine was for 11 months out. I got through on the phone right when they opened but the rooms were already gone. It was my home resort

Booking on-line starts 1 hour sooner, that may be why you can't get what you want. Try on-line first at 8 am eastern.

Booking on-line starts 1 hour sooner, that may be why you can't get what you want. Try on-line first at 8 am eastern.

The website was a big mess this morning and no booking was possible online. After MS opened they popped up a maintenance message. Aka - it's broke so we'll pretend we were working on something.

There were value studios yesterday for today. No one could get through on the website and I called right at 9. Not sure where they all went. I have always been able to get them at that time. They couldn't have booked online as it was out for hours.

Its ok as I can book another category room but it was just my youngest and I and values are a good size for us. I did waitlist the week I wanted.

There were value studios yesterday for today. No one could get through on the website and I called right at 9. Not sure where they all went. I have always been able to get them at that time. They couldn't have booked online as it was out for hours.

Its ok as I can book another category room but it was just my youngest and I and values are a good size for us. I did waitlist the week I wanted.

There may have been only one value studio. We don't know how many. Only that there was 1 or more.

Keep an eye on the site, people walk the AKV value studios and you might be able to pick up the days as they walk by.

Did you ever get you reservation? It looks like there are value studios now for the 16th of March. People are walking so you will probably just have to keep following behind...

I was able to get the 15th and 16th. Someone is definitely walking them as each day another day shows up. Unfortunately, I need the 14th as our flights with the airline I use only leave every second day in the winter. I did waitlist. Hopefully someone will cancel.

Ok. Whoever is walking the value rooms, I wish you would stop. I know people are getting away with this but so obvious what is happening as booked rooms from the previous day mysteriously appear each day after nine AM.

In addition to your wait list for the 14th, check the site several times a day for that night, sometimes stalking works better than the wait list.

Actually I managed to get a value room for the 17th now as well. I think we will just book a standard room the first night and get the DDP for 1 day. The last few days we may try a savanna at Kidani. Our March Break dates have not been officially released so hoping it’s not the following week. Then I am back to square one. Lol. May have worked out for the best as the DDP is not a good deal for Canadians with the current exchange rates. That one day will be very much enjoyed. Given the way days are disappearing and then reappearing, people are walking them.

Ok the 18 also appeared tonight after I had booked 4 nights in a value 1 bedroom. Modified to three and booked the 18th in a value studio . I am a little nervous as points had been borrowed from m 2020 use year. Assuming they went back in correctly as 24 points reappeared in my 2019 use year. Just a single night to go. I could actually have booked a value for the 14 now too but decided to do a one night in a different type of room to get the DDP for one day. So much easier just to book a single category all at once. I only wish those who had booked the value rooms knowing they were going to release them had done that a few hours earlier. Before I borrowed from a year I can’t put back into.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!