So Frustrated! 172 Days out and no reservations available anywhere we want to go!!

It looks like any restaurant with connections to the Candlelight Processional packages are being held back for November.

I have EPCOT reservations for November. CP doesn't start until 11/25. I see a bunch of availability for EPCOT dinner on the 25th (a few places aren't available: Akershus, Biergarten (unusual), Coral Reef, Garden Grill).

CP packages won't be released for a while.

Good luck!

Since they just moved the parade at MK from 3pm to 2pm i had to rethink our lunch plan. We had a 1:10 at the castle which would have been fine for the parade at 3pm. I was able to change it to 2:40 in the hopes we can catch the parade before lunch.
Any thoughts If that would work ?

[QUOTEI ="Monima, post: 57640389, member: 600576"]Since they just moved the parade at MK from 3pm to 2pm i had to rethink our lunch plan. We had a 1:10 at the castle which would have been fine for the parade at 3pm. I was able to change it to 2:40 in the hopes we can catch the parade before lunch.
Any thoughts If that would work ?[/QUOTE]
Since they just moved the parade at MK from 3pm to 2pm i had to rethink our lunch plan. We had a 1:10 at the castle which would have been fine for the parade at 3pm. I was able to change it to 2:40 in the hopes we can catch the parade before lunch.

Where did you see about the Parade time change?

[QUOTEI ="Monima, post: 57640389, member: 600576"]Since they just moved the parade at MK from 3pm to 2pm i had to rethink our lunch plan. We had a 1:10 at the castle which would have been fine for the parade at 3pm. I was able to change it to 2:40 in the hopes we can catch the parade before lunch.

Where did you see about the Parade time change?[/QUOTE]
It's on the MK schedule on my Itinery. I had the parade added to my schedule and when i checked yesterday it said: This event is no longer abailable for this time slot. Please choose a different time.
There are also posts on WD and on this board.

I got my Akershus ADR today! Anyone else who's looking should go on because they seem to have released more times or something because there were availabilities for all of my days and all three meals! So glad we got this one! My daughter's so excited!

It looks like any restaurant with connections to the Candlelight Processional packages are being held back for November.

Would Biergarten be one of these??? and that's why I am not seeing it...actually I saw it early in the week available but not later in the week or after thanksgiving we are going the week of thanksgiving and wanted to eat there Friday...

I have EPCOT reservations for November. CP doesn't start until 11/25. I see a bunch of availability for EPCOT dinner on the 25th (a few places aren't available: Akershus, Biergarten (unusual), Coral Reef, Garden Grill).

CP packages won't be released for a while.

Good luck!

what do you have?? I am trying to get Biergarten for the 25th but I am guessing cause of CP starting that's why I cant get it yet.....

Biergarten is a fairly popular CP package place. I've noticed Coral Reef isn't open for much of late November as well. Garden Grill is in that group too. Disney just might be slow on the up-take since Crystal Palace and a few other noteworthy places are not showing up that easily for the time around Thanksgiving. I had +8,9 and 10 for the days after Thanksgiving weekend and a number of places that are normally easy to get were not available.

what do you have?? I am trying to get Biergarten for the 25th but I am guessing cause of CP starting that's why I cant get it yet.....

I just finally was able to get a reservation there for the last day of our trip but it is at 4PM and it was the oNLY ONE left for that day! (Dec 1st)

It's unusual that Biergarten isn't available. I would keep checking or set up an alert. Highly unlikely that nothing is available and most probably hasn't been released.

We just decided to go in October and I can't find a single ADR in MK on some days during our trip. I'm considering whether we should bag the trip -- perhaps it will be crazy crowded.

Looking at October 21-October 27.

The Halloween parties suck up a lot of ADRs.

Keep trying. We booked a late breakfast at BOG at 180 days but about a week out from the trip we got a PPO BOG. It was dedication to get the PPO time but the picture in front of the empty castle is beautiful!

Keep trying. We booked a late breakfast at BOG at 180 days but about a week out from the trip we got a PPO BOG. It was dedication to get the PPO time but the picture in front of the empty castle is beautiful!

I almost don't want to tell you this, but they let people into the parks before open now. The opening show is done at the castle.

I would keep checking. Spots didn't open for e.g., F! Dinner Package at H&V until a few weeks after my 180th day.

Also, use the Touring Plans Reservation Finder: https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/reservation-finder

You can set up to search a time and it will notify you by text or email when an ADR comes open. But you better be ready to jump on it. I have gotten texts at 1am, for example (I missed that opportunity).

Using Touring Plans Reservation Finder to secure hard to get restaurants was the best advice I have gotten in recent memory. I can not thank this board enough. After weeks of trying on my own to get BOG lunch and 'Ohana dinner, Touring Plans snagged both at my preferred times in under 24 hours! The text alert feature is amazing. Highly recommend.

Using Touring Plans Reservation Finder to secure hard to get restaurants was the best advice I have gotten in recent memory. I can not thank this board enough. After weeks of trying on my own to get BOG lunch and 'Ohana dinner, Touring Plans snagged both at my preferred times in under 24 hours! The text alert feature is amazing. Highly recommend.

I am looking for BOG lunch around 11am for our trip in mid December. Should I even bother waking up at 6am to try for it myself or just go straight to Touring Plans? As recently as a year ago easily got BOG PPO breakfast and an early lunch and it was already less than 180! Crazy what's happened now.

I am looking for BOG lunch around 11am for our trip in mid December. Should I even bother waking up at 6am to try for it myself or just go straight to Touring Plans? As recently as a year ago easily got BOG PPO breakfast and an early lunch and it was already less than 180! Crazy what's happened now.

I would give it a try. It's free. You can still keep looking yourself and use Touring Plans as a backup.
Good luck!

I would check on it, unless you really want to sleep in. I had no trouble getting my reservations, but others did. I think it's honestly just hit or miss on when people are able to book and how long their vacations are/how flexible their daily plans.

I'm in the same boat and frustrated. Yesterday was my 180 day mark and woke up early to make dining reservations and EVERYWHERE I looked it's booked! Even ones that are not normally booked. I'm going December 1-4 and got nothing. My 3 years (she will be 4 on the trip) daughter LOVE Rapunzel and Ryder and I wanted to get the new bin voyage breakfast so bad and nothing, for for any of the days. Going to keep trying and hoping I can get it. Fingers crossed for both of us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter