So Flippin' Excited I Just Had to Share!

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
I am beyond excited! :banana: I just have to share this with my podcast friends.

As some of you know, I joined Jenny Craig about a year and a half ago. I had a goal of getting down to a healthy weight for my age. I was very, very overweight and struggling with the basics of life. Nothing else worked and I knew that JC was my last resort before looking into gastric bypass surgery.

Well, a year later I am 118 pounds lighter and healthier than I have ever been. Yesterday, I went to a weigh-in and my center told me that they are nominating me for a Jenny Craig spread done in PEOPLE magazine every year. It is about people who lost half their weight and there is a very good chance I will be included. I also have been nominated to be on their website and possibly in an upcoming commercial or promo items. :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

I am so excited and just wanted to share with my podcast friends! I always listened to the DIS Unplugged while exercising and have made so many friendships here. Thank you, Pete, Kevin, Julie, Corey, John, Walter, Regina, Will, and everyone here on the boards! :disrocks:

That is fabulous Nikki !!! When do you find out more details? You'll have to keep us posted so we know when to be on the lookout for you. :goodvibes

This rocks!! Way to go, Nikki!

KUNGALOOSH!!!!!

I'm so glad you did this without gastric bypass. You rock!!

:banana: :cheer2: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :cheer2: :banana:

Nikki,

That is so great. I am going to use you as my inspiriation. I started on my journey to lose 100 pounds in April. I am down around 15 lbs and down almost 3 sizes. Way to go!

Becky

Congratulations Nikki! I know how hard it is to be overweight from personal experience. You are such an inspiration to me! Thanks! :)

Ty ty friends!!! :)

We went over all of the paperwork yesterday, I signed the release, etc. and they are mailing things directly to corporate this week. I don't know specifics yet of when I will hear back, but will most definitely keep you all posted! :)

Congratulations Nikki. That is absolutely fantastic. Good job. I can't wait to see your smiling face in People magazine. :thumbsup2

Kim

Woohoo!

Congratulations on losing the weight and thank you for sharing with us.

Wow! Amazing -- such an inspiration! Congrats to you. I know how hard you must have worked to get there! AWESOME! :thumbsup2

I've seen before and after shots of you, Nikki. It is really remarkable!

Congrats and have some dancing bananas:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter