So excited for upcoming trip, finally got almost all the reservations we wanted! Would love to hear if you have any favorite menus items?

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
We have booked: arrival day - RFC at Downtown Disney (I have gift cards for this) we always start our trip here or T Rex with gift cards, check in Yacht
Day 2 DHS - Ogas then 50s PT for lunch, dinner by pool (want to enjoy SAB)
Day 3 EPCOT - Space 220 for lunch, check in Poly, dinner monorail crawl with apps
Day 4 MK (Princesses 16th birthday) , breakfast- CRT, dinner Plaza
Day 5 Epcot lunch San Angel Inn, dinner Epcot booths
Day 6 DHS breakfast Ohanas, pool time, DHS dinner Sci Fi
Day 7 MK lunch Skippers Canteen, dinner Storybook
Day 8 AK Rhino tour then lunch at Tiffins, dinner Downtown Disney

You've got great choices!

Most of the menus look like they've had a lot of changes since I was last there, sad to see some old time favorites gone. Still looking forward to trying some new dishes next time around.

We ate at San Angel in March for the first time. The Queso Fundido appetizer was very yummy. My entree was the shrimp "Camarones a la Diabla" and it was also great, but it had crispy Brussel sprouts and now looks like it is served with roasted cauliflower. It still sounds good. Now I'm hungry...LOL

CRT breakfast I really enjoyed the steak and eggs but do get the sauce on the side as it allows for me to use how much I want (I’m still dreaming of the broccoli I in said sauce from that day lol).

Sci Fi I really enjoyed the Buffalo chicken salad. Everything was clean and fresh and I would say the Buffalo was a medium flavor. Not to hit not too mild

Had the sampler at 50s PT couple of yrs ago - fried chicken, pot roast, meat loaf. Said next time I would get meat loaf only. It was memorable.

Ooh get the pao de queijo at Skipper Canteen. Fabulous.

At Tiffins everything is great. It’s an expensive meal but worth it. Enjoy!

Thanks so much for the great recommendations, super excited to try some new things!

We have booked: arrival day - RFC at Downtown Disney (I have gift cards for this) we always start our trip here or T Rex with gift cards, check in Yacht
Day 2 DHS - Ogas then 50s PT for lunch, dinner by pool (want to enjoy SAB)
Day 3 EPCOT - Space 220 for lunch, check in Poly, dinner monorail crawl with apps
Day 4 MK (Princesses 16th birthday) , breakfast- CRT, dinner Plaza
Day 5 Epcot lunch San Angel Inn, dinner Epcot booths
Day 6 DHS breakfast Ohanas, pool time, DHS dinner Sci Fi
Day 7 MK lunch Skippers Canteen, dinner Storybook
Day 8 AK Rhino tour then lunch at Tiffins, dinner Downtown Disney

You are hitting Oga's in the morning? I enjoyed a Blue Bantha as my breakfast during our trip last month :-)

There's only two food options at Oga's. We loved the atmosphere and most drinks were great. We had a reservation at Tiffins to get out of the heat and have appetizers. Our favorite was the charred Octopus. The charcuterie tray was pretty good too. Although the waiter/server seemed disappointed that we didn't order a full meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter