So confused! Come on Disney with the late summer/early fall discounts

bluejasmine

DIS Veteran
So I can make up my mind!

If FD comes out with the DDP at Mods Ill keep my resort stay at POFQ and all my TS ADrs..

If FD comes out with QSDP across the board I will switch to LM room at AOA and just use QS and pay OOP for a few of my TS ADrs and cancel the rest.

If Room Only comes out Ill switch to POP and downgrade to QSDP and pay OOP for a few and cancel the rest of my TS ADRS..

Such a conundrum!!! :confused3 Anyone else going thru this as well?

Yes. I have all of our ADR's but if there is no free dining or a similar discount, I will book at Bonnet Creek and cancel two of our ADR's. We'll probably keep CRT dinner and Tusker House lunch but that's it. If there is free dining, I think we are going to stay at Coronado Springs. We will be there September 15-21.

Hurry up, Disney, and make up your mind! I am ready to book something!

No but lucky for us we booked FD Bounceback before we left. We stick with the QSDP for one we are there for 17 days so that many ADR's is to much work. We make a few ADR's and just pay OP for our TS meals. It still works out to be cheaper than the upgrade before tips.

I wouldn't think that even if FD comes out that the LM rooms would be included. So I think it is good you have a back up plan.

We are not going till 11/29 but I am anxious to hear their deals. I have us booked in POFQ with tickets but no dining. I spoke to Disney today and the CM said there would certainly be some kind of discount but they don't know what yet. If no FD we will pay OOP and not do that many TS. The meals are expensive and the portions are so large we can often share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter