So angry!

emily1982

<font color=purple>Esteemed and very valued DIS Ve
For the past couple of weeks or so i've been in a dispute with my bank. I can't go into details as you never know who reads the forums but things have got serious now(it's not debt or anything like that). This week i have experienced the worst customer servies ever and decided that being a customer means nothing nowadays. Things are going to take awhile to resolve (and trust me they will be) but just angry and upset at the moment. Sorry for venting but i really need some pixie dust.

Whatever it is I hope you get it sorted soon. :wizard: :grouphug:

Hope you get it sorted out soon. Stick to your guns and dig your heels in.Hope you get a result :thumbsup2

Hope you get your bank problems resolved quickly Emily:hug:

Best of luck. We have had some major issues with PayPal lately, so I can appreciate how you might be annoyed. Hope things get resolved soon.

customer service isn't what it used to be !! i hope you get your issues resolved quickly :hug:

I know exactly how your feeling. A certain bank is being VERY slow with my student account. I am a month in and only now am i able to start using it!

I know exactly how your feeling. A certain bank is being VERY slow with my student account. I am a month in and only now am i able to start using it!

Funny you should say that wishspirit, because my step-brother applied for a student loan and the bank have been a nightmare, different bank to mine but i've worked out that their all as useless as each other and this just bites the dust.

On saturday i made a formal complaint so hopefully this will be resolved soon and i will get my money back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter