Snow White - what a fab lady !!!

Yes - she's at my house right now for the weekend.

Tell her we love her :lovestruc :rotfl2: and make sure you thank her personally from us.

I'm so glad we went when we did and not this weekend, I was on look out for her all the time we were there!!

Just thought I would let you all know that we've had a lovely letter from Disneyland in response to the one I sent.

Was great to see a letter pop through the door with the Disneyland logo on too.!:banana:

It basically is thanking me for taking the time to write and saying how delighted they were to receive it, I love this bit though:

"..the goal of Disney has been to make dreams of all guests come true by bringing a little magic into their stay...":hug:

It says also that Snow White will be truely motivated by my kind words as they have been forwarded to the entertainment manager.

As I read it to Hollie I did add on that SW loved her picture and said hello:rolleyes1:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter