Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer (2/5 update Ch 36 - Final Thoughts)

All caught up !! Excuuuse me being slow in my old age Huh !!!! I'll have you know you young whipsnapper you I wuz and am at work right now .!!Now don't go post that on my thread as MY BOSS posts on there:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Can't wait for the Pix for your Dis Friends , what did you have in mind for Glenn and Kathy!:confused3:rotfl2:

woodenspoon.jpg

Chilly Spoons to go with your title !!!

Well, I didn't make page 1 because some people were hogging it up. Of course, not having been on the DIS for 2 days might have interfered with that too...

Glad you've gotten it started anyway, Marvilous!!!

I'm here!!!!!!!

A little link on the end of your TR might of been nice.... :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

But.. I'm here!!!!! :goodvibes

Just letting you know I'm here and subscribing! Will catch up tomorrow as it's off to bed for me for now. Can't wait to read it!

I'm here!!:wave2: I saw you congratulate Glenn on his TR and it totally went over my head....I even saw you mention you had a new addition to your signature - I looked and saw that you had a countdown for your next trip going, assumed that was the new thing and still didn't figure out you had this started. :sad2: I don't know about Rosie being slow in her old age, but I sure am pretty slow at whatever age you would consider me :crazy:

Really, really, REALLY?? I like that! (As she blows here fingernails and rubs her shoulder... )
Planning to crack a safe??? :rotfl2: I guess some creative, totally worthless title will be in order in the future.......:rolleyes1
I'm here! Excited for this TR and all the banter. I am sure it will provide many laughs.
:welcome: Lessa! Great to have you along! I'm sure that if nothing, this TR will be well known for its banter!!! :lmao:
I'm here!!!!!!!

A little link on the end of your TR might of been nice.... :rolleyes1

But.. I'm here!!!!! :goodvibes
:welcome: Tim!!! :banana: Dang, I just got the TR started and you already want me to end it so I can add a link??? :rotfl:

I will eventually add a link on the PTR, but for the first few hours I just wanted to see who would be the most observant without it. It was my little test to see if those who were giving me grief about waiting and watching for the TR to begin, actually were..........
Just letting you know I'm here and subscribing! Will catch up tomorrow as it's off to bed for me for now. Can't wait to read it!
:welcome: Jen!!! Glad you made it over!

I was up way too late last night, but with the winter weather predictions I didn't figure I was going to be able to make it in to work anyway. Everything is totally covered in snow and they just said on the weather that before it ends we will have between 9-12 inches of snow. Guess I get to stay in and work on the TR after a trip out for some pictures.... :woohoo:
I'm here!!:wave2: I saw you congratulate Glenn on his TR and it totally went over my head....I even saw you mention you had a new addition to your signature - I looked and saw that you had a countdown for your next trip going, assumed that was the new thing and still didn't figure out you had this started. :sad2: I don't know about Rosie being slow in her old age, but I sure am pretty slow at whatever age you would consider me :crazy:
:welcome: Tanya!! I put a few little hints out there to help some people out, but I knew they would be more obvious to some than others! Wasn't sure what the criteria would be for figuring it out though??? :confused3 :laughing: Might have to start a new award around here.......The Rosie! :lmao:
This is me and some friends :

1f.gif

I couldn't find a POLE though or a Pig !!!
Here ya go Rosie...

yhst-80185118088265_2138_8386928

and let me add that you find some interesting pictures when you google 'pole dancing pig!' :lmao::lmao:
And so the funny banter begins!!! :yay: I'm loving it! :thumbsup2 And Tim, since DS13 is home from school today, I guess I will hold off doing that google search until another time!!! ;)

Yes I like the Rosie Award !!!What rules should we set to win it !!!!mmmmm

1. Get stuck in an elevator:scared1:

2. Catapult across seats at Fantasmic :scared1:

3. Pole Dance with a Pig:rotfl2:

4. Not make Page1 of Marv's TR!!!!:confused3:rolleyes1

Ooohhhhh looks like I win !!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

We are controlled by the school calendar, as well, so we are used to the heat and the crowds.
Every once in a while, though, this teacher skips school, and goes on an off-time.
Those trips are very nice :thumbsup2, but very short. :sad1:

You have a fine looking family. I would love to follow along on your holiday adventures.

:rotfl2: It would seem innocent enough, but I imagine that can be very dangerous!
Amazing how easily any simple little search can turn ugly in a hurry!!! :scared1:
Thanks Tim!! How about apole daningGranny!!:lmao:
Oh, we've ALL seen that before!
Yes I like the Rosie Award !!!What rules should we set to win it !!!!mmmmm

1. Get stuck in an elevator:scared1:

2. Catapult across seats at Fantasmic :scared1:

3. Pole Dance with a Pig:rotfl2:

4. Not make Page1 of Marv's TR!!!!:confused3:rolleyes1

Ooohhhhh looks like I win !!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:
You are always a winner Rosie!!! :thumbsup2 The award would certainly be well named for sure!
I'm here! Gee, this room is pretty crowded already.
:welcome: Captain! Great to have you here. There is still plenty of room for everyone. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter