Snow Globes

etphonehome

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where I can get the big Disney snow globes (or water globes, whatever you want to call them) in the Disney World parks? Do they still have the highly decorated ones like they used to?

They've cut way back on those, partly related to the globes no longer allowed on planes. I have seen some miniature sized globes, but they aren't to the level they were at one time. If they do have them, they will need to ship it home for you (unless you're driving.)

They've cut way back on those, partly related to the globes no longer allowed on planes. I have seen some miniature sized globes, but they aren't to the level they were at one time. If they do have them, they will need to ship it home for you (unless you're driving.)
Thanks! We drive, if only to more easily bring back all our stuff!!

Answering my own question (for anyone who cares about snow globes): I saw the madame leota one in Memento Mori. I also saw a Nightmare before Christmas park exclusive snow globe in the Christmas shop across from the Hall of Presidents.

Does anyone know where I can get the big Disney snow globes (or water globes, whatever you want to call them) in the Disney World parks? Do they still have the highly decorated ones like they used to?
We asked about them because I (used to) collect them. They told us don't sell them any more at all for the reasons listed above.

We asked about them because I (used to) collect them. They told us don't sell them any more at all for the reasons listed above.
Same here (I hadn't even realized it until I was ready to get a souvenir for myself and a snowglobe is one of my favorites. Checked all of WDW and DS and that's when/where I asked and got the same answer). I was delighted that in the Shopping News thread, there was a new slowglobe recently - but only one that I saw

My DD has a fantastic collection of some of the really great/big snowglobes. We've found many through the Disney store, but I move quickly if they offer one up for sale. The last one I got her was the Toy Story one. It's a bit of a hunt!

My DD has a fantastic collection of some of the really great/big snowglobes. We've found many through the Disney store, but I move quickly if they offer one up for sale. The last one I got her was the Toy Story one. It's a bit of a hunt!
I bought the Madame Leota one at Memento Mori at WDW (you have to ask them for it because they keep them in the back) and the Nightmare Before Christmas one from ShopDisney after it went on sale for halloween. They aren't the big ones, but better than than the small ones that don't have much theming.

I see ShopDisney also had a pretty cool villains one, but I can only spend so much money on snow globes at one time!

Good morning, I need help identifying a snowglobe..I have researched all that I can and have found nothing. Its a halloween snowglobe..with Mickey, Minnie, Donald Duck as the Devil and a ghost from the Haunted Mansion that is on a spring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter