snorkel questions?

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
We want to snorkel at CC and I have some questions...

How do they clean the snorkels between guests... Just the idea of sharing that grosses me out a little!

Passporter says if we bring our own stuff we just need to rent a vest for a day... is that true?

We always bring our own snorkel gear and you do not have to rent the vest on Castaway Cay... they'll let you use one for free.. you just have to pick it up. Unfortunately you have to wait in the line with the people who are renting the complete pkg of gear...

I just got home from a eastern cruise, which I must say was GREAT!

At CC they had the vests hanging on a pole where you enter the water to go snorkling. I just picked one up. I bought some snorkling gear at wal-mart for about $30. It was great for a beginner.

The deal with the vests is they are bright yellow and they make it easier for the guards to spot you in the water. :)

Costco has youth and adult snorkel gear right now. We didn't like the idea of sharing and we know DH and DS will get a chance to use it again in Hawaii next year.

bought Body Glove italian snokel gear from Sam's Club! Very reasonable and came with backpack like bags too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter