{{sneeking in with an announcement}}

SeaShelley

<font color=green>Calgon take me away.......prefer
I admit I haven't been very faithful about posting my results (or lack thereof) lately or at all. I have, however, been lurking around and reading the wonderful support and information that everyone has been posting. I didn't state my intentions to begin Atkins (again) for fear I would fail (again).

Today, I come to the WISH board 5 pounds lighter! I even figured out how to add my new clippie. I am very excited to be on my "weigh" to my 30 pound goal!

Thanks for listening!

Great Job Shelley! Now don't be a stranger to WISH --- I need ALL THE INSPIRATION that losers like you can provide.!:D

5 pounds gone!!! WOO-HOO!!!! That's like a whole bag of flour that you don't have to carry around anymore!!

Keep goin' down, Shelley!!

Congrats on your 5 pound clippie! It looks pretty darn good on you! Keep up the good work and let us know how your doing!

Thanks all! And Jody....I've never been so happy to be called a "loser" in all my life!:p

Way to go Shelley! We'll be as svelte as we were back in the day before you know it!;)

Way to go, Shelley! Just make sure you keep checking in with us all. We need all the losers we can get supporting each other. Keep up the good work!

Just wanted to add my "Congratulations", Shelley...
Keep up the good work!! :teeth:

Great Job!!! Wonderful to see you back!!
Keep up the great work!!:Pinkbounc

WooHoo ... Congrats ! Glad to see you've come out of lurking-mode ... we need you here !

Mary-Liz

Great job! Please post with us regularly. It really is a mood booster! Keep up the great work.

Melanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!