*Snap* ~CRACKLE~ *POP* OUCH!!!

DisMN

DIS Veteran
Anyone else have body parts that snap crackle and pop? Geez louise, my neck snaps so loudly sometimes OTHER PEOPLE can hear it. Seriously!!

It really creeps DH out too which is kind of fun. :earboy2:

Sometimes my elbow or knee catches and when I finally get it to bend it goes with a loud snap. :earseek:

Anyone else's body getting louder by the year? :rotfl:

I can gross my DH out with my knees. It grosses me out, too. lol They make a horrid noise.

Sort of on topic - last night I went to dance class. Haven't been in three weeks. So much of me was cracking, the teacher kept giving me looks and then started laughing during warmups. Ahhh... CRACK!!

Yep, I've dislocated my left kneecap 4 times and the last time I did it, a piece of it broke off & is still floating around in there somewhere. So, that knee makes a lot of noise! Especially going up stairs.

My knees have made that popping sound for years! :confused3 Don't know why, but I can really freak the kids out with it. :teeth:

My DS can twist his head a certain way and his neck cracks loud enough that everyone in the room can hear him. Now THAT freaks me out! :earseek:

Six months from now...............right down to the hour, we'll be checking into Fort Wilderness!! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

Look out Disney, here we come! :moped:

I'm always popping my neck/fingers. I dunno, it's kinda fun :rotfl:

But, sometimes my bones will pop when I stand up or pick up something

yep my body does the same thing. When I was pregnant the doctor asked me to do a deep knee bend and I cracked all the way down. He just looked shocked and said " how old ARE you??" LOL

Ive always bean that way though. All my joints just pop.

always quiet said:
My DS can twist his head a certain way and his neck cracks loud enough that everyone in the room can hear him. Now THAT freaks me out! :earseek:

Dh gave my Brother an article about a man who did this while driving and he had a stroke. My Brother stopped cracking his neck himself.

My hips are really bad lately being pregnant and all. They pop a lot due to loose joints.

my knees pop everytime I bend down. Happens all the time so I just laugh it off. I'm easily amused by the popping of my knees :rotfl2:

My knees have always "cracked", even when I was a teenager. My elbows, too. I'm not sure all of that cracking and popping is due to age.

Katholyn

My 13yo DD can crack her hips, fingers, wrists, neck, back and toes. She is a dancer don't know if that has anything to do with it. She can bend in some strange ways too. Her toes will fold under flat against the floor so the bottom of her foot is also flat on the floor with her toes behind. She doesn't think it's strange but hasn't found anyone else who can do that.

I can crack my toes, and my ankles crack when I walk barefoot - but not when I have shoes on :confused3

Yes, this thread does kind of give one the heebie-jeebies!

My knees and my ankles *crack* pretty loudly ~ I sit alot with my job and they seem to lock up 'cause I am so sedentary! I have problems with my neck but if it catches loud enough to crack....I am in big trouble! :rotfl:

SherryNC said:
Ok, but do you like Will Ferrell? Please like him. :teeth:
We all love Will Ferrell at our house! I saw your thread about Oprah and her show has just come on....I was afraid I had missed it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter