SNACKS ADDED!!! I eat with my eyes first, and Pandora food is just too . . .

I am only disappointed that I will not be there long enough on my upcoming trip to try everything in every combination on the menu at Satu'li Canteen.

I've got to try the quinoa, chicken, and chimichurri bowl, and I am also looking forward to the curry pod. Though how can I NOT try the cheeseburger pod? Hope I can do the breakfast pod, but the steak and eggs and the fresh fruit plate also look wonderful. How am I going to eat all of this and get over to Flame Tree for that watermelon salad? And this, in addition to my reservation at Tiffin's and the the food on the Wild Africa Trek . . . Oh, this is a nice problem to have.

:-)

Indeed! Not a bad problem to have. We will have the same problem in 3 weeks although we are not doing the Trek. My lo is still too small but we did it a few years back and it was amazing. Quite an experience!

Everything I ate at Pandora during the passholder preview was awesome. I was not expecting to be impressed by the food but it just really clicked with me. I had the cheeseburger pods and blueberry cheesecake and a night blossom drink.

We were there 5/22 for the DVC preview event and tried a couple of breakfast items.

Drinks

(Non-Alcoholic) Pandoran Sunrise - Refreshing Balance of Tropical Juices blended with POWERADE Melon $ 4.49 (really good)

(Optional) Na'vi Flute Cup $ 13.49

Entrees

Cinnamon French Toast, Blueberry Cream Cheese Dollup, Passion Fruit Anglaise and Sausage $ 7.99
(cinnamon bread French toast with a hint of blueberry in a whipped cream cheese. Syrup included w/condiments. Delicious)

Scrambled Egg, Bacon and Spinach Steamed "Pods" with Pickled Vegetables $ 8.49
(The was a bit dry. Only condiments were ketchup and mustard. It tastes great, and loved the combined ingredients. The pod is very light and fresh, but IMO the filling could use a little juice.)

Children's Menu

Everything we ate at the Pandora preview was EXTREMELY DELICIOUS and we were not expecting it to be so good! We had: Cinnamon French Toast, Blueberry Cream Cheese Dollup, Passion Fruit Anglaise and Sausage $ 7.99 - One of my two VERY PICKY eaters loved it...even the blueberry cream cheese :)
Scrambled Egg, Bacon and Spinach Steamed "Pods" with Pickled Vegetables $ 8.49 - Delicious from one who LOVES steamed buns!
2 Allergy Steel Cut Oats with Caramelized Brown Sugar $7.49 - A hit with the two in our party who are deathly allergic to MULTIPLE things!
2 Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder Potato Hash with Chorizo Sausage and Natural jus $8.99 - Both of them loved it and licked their plates clean! One of them is the DD of Picky Eater #1 and she rarely eats anything but loved this! :)
Picky Eaters #1 & 2 shared a Night Blossom and drank it all...I LOVED the pearls on top!
Also, PANDORA was amazing! We can't wait to go back and see it at night!

We were there for the morning DVC preview and had the "french toast" plate which was very good.We were also fortunate to be there in the evening for the AP preview and tried the "make your own bowl" offer. My husband is a "picky" eater and really enjoyed his , even those funny looking white balls added a nice lemony taste to the meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter