Smores at chip and dale's campfire sing along

bound4wdw

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how many s'mores come in the five dollar tip at the Chippendale's campfire sing-along at Fort wilderness Lodge?

I'd say it's enough for a family of four to do s'mores.

They give you a clear pack of graham crackers, many marshmellows, and a few Hershey bars.

After the kids catch the marshmellows on fire and wave them around the fire with all the other kids nearby, you'll realize that Less Is More in that respect. :lmao:

You'll also prolly want/need to purchase the sticks or bring-your-own.

Bama ED

We are going cabin camping at Ft. Wilderness in Feb. Can we bring our own stuff to make s'mores? Should we make sure to bring anything else?

mollyjean99 said:
We are going cabin camping at Ft. Wilderness in Feb. Can we bring our own stuff to make s'mores? Should we make sure to bring anything else?

Yes you can bring your own food items. I have seen post on here where people bring hot dogs and roast them too. I am not sure if they forks for you to use so you might want to bring those. I am sure if I am wrong about that someone will correct me. :)

I am proud to say I've roasted hot dogs at the Campfire singalong. I just used the sticks for marshmellows and stuck the hot dog down the long axis so it would not slip/twist/fall off.

Of course I hauled the buns, condiments, etc too. The kids' dogs barely broke a sweat before they slapped it in bun with mayo (ew!). I attempted to roast mine to a golden brown perfection. :artist:

No forks for sale at the Chuck Wagon. Either BYOF or use the sticks.

Bama ED

Don't forget the skewers - I have a set of really cheap metal ones we used not just at the campfire but on the BBQ outside the cabin ( to make more s'mores ) love to make them when we stay at the cabins. So bring lots of marshmallows, graham crackers and Hershey bars:-) :thumbsup2 ...and enjoy!

Easy smores,, chocolate covered deluxe grahams and add a roasted marshmallow.

:thumbsup2

my children now late teens and 20's...love to roast marshmallow peeps to make smores!

:thumbsup2

my children now late teens and 20's...love to roast marshmallow peeps to make smores!

couldn't do it... burning up those cute little peeps!:lmao:

I have a hard enough time biting into one!:)

For at home/ in house smores, I use wooden kabob sticks Sterno cans, but you need to be careful and have the lights down low to see the flame.

But for on a real fire, the hardware store had expandable metal sticks with 2 prongs. They work great for hotdogs and you look like a smores pro pulling it out of your back pocket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter