Smoothie costs in the teen clubs

mic.keyfan

It was all started by a mouse!
Hey does anyone know what they charge (if anything) for the smoothies in the teen club Vibe? I am trying to figure out what I can expect my son to need for spending each day!:confused3 The last time we cruised He wasn't old enough for Aloft!:laughing:

On our cruise last week the smoothies were free. They had smoothie hour at 7:00 every night.

Our last DCL cruise was Dec. '09, and everynight they had free smoothie tastings for the teens. It was unlimited, and I believe ours was a little later. I'd check with the kids, but they're asleep. :cloud9:

I just remember they made a special point to go to the club during this time. It was great for me, less money....:thumbsup2 Although we gave our 4 teens the limit of ordering one per day. They could choose when or where, but only one. After they got done with the daily tastings, they rarely ordered one anywhere else.

We did acksnay (sp) the arcade though. We learned that one the hard way after our first cruise.

We did acksnay (sp) the arcade though. We learned that one the hard way after our first cruise.

Lol - I think you mean ixnay (pig latin for "nix"). And I agree totally - we've nixed the arcade on every cruise - we've got a thousand dollars of video game stuff at home, they play them in the teen and kids' clubs on the ship, no need to spend extra $$ at the arcade. (btw, I know the teen, and possibly the kids' club have had a free arcade night in the past that my boys have gone to). My kids have never complained about this rule, there's plenty else to do!:thumbsup2

I hope they are free. We always give access for our two kids who are now 13 and 15 to charge with very strict guidelines. One thing they can charge daily is a smoothie. They can choose the time and place to have it. They usually get it at dinner by choice. My son thinks they have the best smoothies.

Awesome! I totally like the arcade idea...now that I think about it, why not ixnay it?!:thumbsup2 your totally right we have TOO MANY video game consoles and various other game paraphenalia...they can go with out it or use what they have in there clubs!!!:cool1:

I was thinking of limiting the smoothies to 1 per day also, but obviously free is much better:love:

I hope they are free. We always give access for our two kids who are now 13 and 15 to charge with very strict guidelines. One thing they can charge daily is a smoothie. They can choose the time and place to have it. They usually get it at dinner by choice. My son thinks they have the best smoothies.

I plan on removing the charging option from their KTTW cards! Too tempting for kids I think!:scared1: If they want something, they can come find us, or use the gift cards that we got for them!:thumbsup2

I plan on removing the charging option from their KTTW cards! Too tempting for kids I think!:scared1: If they want something, they can come find us, or use the gift cards that we got for them!:thumbsup2

Just FYI, they wont be able to use the gift cards onboard. You can use a gift card to settle your room charges, but you cant use the gift cards in shops, etc. You much charge everything to the room.

Just FYI, they wont be able to use the gift cards onboard. You can use a gift card to settle your room charges, but you cant use the gift cards in shops, etc. You much charge everything to the room.

Is that new?:confused3 We did this on our first cruise in 2007!

Awesome! I totally like the arcade idea...now that I think about it, why not ixnay it?!:thumbsup2 your totally right we have TOO MANY video game consoles and various other game paraphenalia...they can go with out it or use what they have in there clubs!!!:cool1:

I was thinking of limiting the smoothies to 1 per day also, but obviously free is much better:love:

Well fine then Mom!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!