Smoking Rooms @ All Stars Music

wilderness gal

An official "Disney" Freak; "does anyone have chan
pirate: I need some help from the DIS Board Vets !!!! :wizard:

My DH & I received a postcard for Value Rates for $59.00, our DS will be @ LSU @ Wind Chamber Band Camp in June so we decided to take advantage of this GREAT Rate & book a room @ the All Stars Music !!!! :Pinkbounc :jumping4: :jumping3:

My question is: NO I DON'T SMOKE but........since we aren't getting the preferred rooms and we know these rooms are right near the dining area, what are the next best available rooms without being SMOKING ROOMS & aren't in the back 40???!!! I saw a map one day with what rooms were what & I can't find this information anywhere, so just needed someone's HELP !!! I've received SOOOOOO....... MUCH HELP on this board. :flower1:

Thanks to anyone who can help me !!! :genie: :wizard:

pirate: Haughton High School
pirate: Haughton's Big Red Band

You can put in a request for Jazz, or Broadway is just beyond Jazz and has great themeing.

As far as smoking rooms, they are scattered throughout each section. When you request a section, just make sure it's noted that you want a non-smoking room.

HTH!!! :wave:

:wave: Thank you for your help !!!!

another question; do all of the king size bed (rooms) @ All Star Music are they all disability rooms? pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter