Smoking in the Hotel

LoobyLoo33

Mouseketeer
Hi All

Being a Non Smoker does anyone know whether DLP has a no smoking policy in the bars in the hotels now. I know when we have been the past 3 years they didnt but have designated no smoking areas.

Also did i read somewhere that the Rain Forest Is now non smoking?

Thank you
Lisa
:)

I hope so, no offense to smokers but eating while someone is puffing away on a table near you really puts me off my food.

I hope so, no offense to smokers but eating while someone is puffing away on a table near you really puts me off my food.

Same for me :sad2:
More, my 21 years old son is a smoker but he does OUT home (or he could find himself with a knife on his fingers lol) but when he comes home from work for dinner and smells as nicely as an ash tray i feel the need to kick his bum badly!!!:mad:

We didnt have a problem with smoking in any of the places we ate at whilst at Disney. I don't know if this is typical or not but thought it was worth mentioning. There were no ashtrays that I remember either.

:) Sadie

From what we saw 2 weeks ago all bars and restaurants are now non-smoking, even the usually fog-like Sports Bar!

According to the law in France it is not allowed to smoke in restaurants, bars and hotels anymore. Aint that great? :)

Wonderful news, thanks to all who replied.

Only 5 weeks till i go now, i cant wait

Lisa

We are there 26.11.07 till the 30.11.07. So we will have left by the time you arrive.

You have a wonderful trip ahead of you with all the places you are visiting, Cass, bet you cant wait

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter