Small world vacations

LILO1989

Earning My Ears
Has anyone booked a cruise through this company. I have seen them on Mouse savers website but with them been an American company and us from the uk not sure whether they are trust worthy.

We are currently booked with them for our first Disney cruise coming up in February. So far, they've been great. Very responsive in answering our questions and we get a stateroom credit! I did my research ahead of time and knew what type of stateroom, etc that I wanted and they took care of the rest. You can link it to My Disney Experience (or whatever the cruise one is called) so that you can book your own character greetings, etc.

Ok that’s great thanks, it was the onboard credit that was leaning us to booking with them with the photo packages been expensive on board

We've booked with them in the past and they were great! Highly recommend them.

We have booked all 4 of our cruises through them and had great service for each one. Our most recent booking was the Hawaii 2020. The onboard credit is nice - although it seems to make only a slight dent in our bar bill :tongue:

We have booked all 4 of our cruises through them and had great service for each one. Our most recent booking was the Hawaii 2020. The onboard credit is nice - although it seems to make only a slight dent in our bar bill :tongue:

Haha we are looking at the Galveston to San Juan 13th jan 2020. Not much onboard credit $150 but it’s better then nothing when everything is so pricey.

We've also used them for our first cruise, and have 2 more booked through them. Very helpful, friendly staff and they work well with you. And yes, the OBC is a nice perk!

We have booked 2 WDW trips and our upcoming DCL cruise with them. They are helpful and reputable. No issues!

I have booked 2 cruises, transferred 4 cruises and a WDW trip with them. I have enjoyed working with them and the agent I worked with offered a lot of helpful information. In fact on our first Disney cruise we had booked an oceanview room. Disney must have been having issues with Galveston filling up so they were offering and upgrade to Verandah if you booked an oceanview room. We had already paid our deposit and before I could call our agent she had confirmed our upgrade. They were also very helpful last year during Hurricane Harvey and Irma. That is why I use a travel agent. Better to have help in case you need it.

Yeah I feel better now it’s all booked and can see the cruise when I log in to the dcl website. A sign of relief such a shame we have to wait until October to do anything :rolleyes1

Love Small World! Our TA is absolutely wonderful - friendly, extremely responsive, and always seems to be able to get us exactly what we want. And the couple of times she was away and we needed something, she had precise instructions for who to contact in her absence which worked flawlessly.

We have used them. Once strayed to a family friend but went back. Our agent is Jo. Highly recommend.

We have used them. Once strayed to a family friend but went back. Our agent is Jo. Highly recommend.

Jo sorted it out for us too she was great. Guess that will be it until September now as we can’t do anything just watching the countdown :yay:

Another jo user and she has been fabulous. Super responsive and helpful. We have booked 3 cruises with her. We tried someone else before and it was not as seamless.

we have booked all but our first cruise through them. The OBC can't be beat! Don't love our TA, but b/c of the credit we deal with her

We have Jo at Small World Vacations for 10 years and I would highly recommend her. We used to use a someone from Small World that was based in Hawaii and she was terrible. Jo has since taken over all our books and is very responsive to and questions you might have.

We use Caylie and she's fine. The OBC is great, and having someone in our corner to track announcements and fares and everything has been really great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter