Small World Vacations -anyone used them???

disneycjm

Mouseketeer
I have been debating on whether or not to contact them to help plan my Disney vacation in September or attempt to do it on my own. Has anyone used them? If so, were you happy, would you use them again? Am I better off trying to book myself??

Thanks!!

I used Beth Werkmeister at Small World for our last trip. She was WONDERFUL and was on top of all available discount codes, etc. I highly recommend them.

Carmen

I am using them for our trip this August...haven't had any problems thus far. Laura is quick about getting back with prices and is very helpful with any changes to your plans (we've changed our cruise and also our resort since we booked our trip and it has never been any problem). I'll have to get back to you about getting available discounts...there haven't been any released for our time period yet (keeping fingers crossed) and we haven't had her do any PS's either. I may just do the PS's on my own.

Thanks for the replys - So they will make PS's for you as well? We don't have codes available for September either (keeping fingers crossed).

My good friend Marion works for them. I use her services all of the time. She is awesome!!!

disneycjm said:
I have been debating on whether or not to contact them to help plan my Disney vacation in September or attempt to do it on my own. Has anyone used them? If so, were you happy, would you use them again? Am I better off trying to book myself??

Thanks!!

I just booked thru small world and Josephine :earsgirl: has been so nice dealing with all my dumb questions etc etc etc
I have gotten quotes from everywhere and this was the cheapest and most helpful so far! :bounce:

Shes going to book all my PS's for me and everything
IM VERY HAPPY!

I've booked 2 trips with Diana so far and also got a cruise quote. I highly recommend. I've had wonderful trips both times.

HeatherinVT said:
I just booked thru small world and Josephine :earsgirl: has been so nice dealing with all my dumb questions etc etc etc
I have gotten quotes from everywhere and this was the cheapest and most helpful so far! :bounce:

Shes going to book all my PS's for me and everything
IM VERY HAPPY!

We booked with Josphine too! She is very nice - answered all my "trying to save another 5 cents" questions without tiring :flower: They are right on top of codes, specials and they send a great info packet when you book. Got us very excited!

Plus, she got a lower price than I got on my own which included a better room at AKL! We love Josephine and Small World Vacations :love:

Can you deal with them on line? If so I would love the web address! :wave2:

I booked with Small World Vacations in January dealing with Heather Garrett. She has been very helpful to me and is able to answer all of my questions. I most deal with her through email, but they do provide and 800 # to call directly to your agent. So far, I have no complaints.

I have used Small World Vacations multiple times and they are great! Beth is my travel agent, too! She always is trying to find the best deal possible for me. She makes it SO easy for me!

I highly recommend Small World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter