Small window to visit

lllGurulll

On hiatus from the World
OK, my DS18 got invited to be in the National high school choir event in Orlando Nov 7-10. I intend to go to watch him that Saturday night.

In the meantime, I have Friday the 8th of November to myself and then both of us might be able to visit a park on Sunday the 10th. While both of us would love to see Galaxies Edge, the reviews of it in DL do have me wondering if its really worth going to HS for. Especially if there are any limitations for single day ticket holders, i.e. 4 hour windows or annual pass perks. We've been to the world multiple times but not since 2016 after new fantasyland opened. We have not seen Pandora but AK is generally a park we don't go to much. I also noticed that HS has EMH on the 10th which makes it even less attractive since we wouldn't be there until noon that day.

With all that said, I'm curious what YOU would do with those two days. Is AK worth spending the time now with Pandora?

Please humor me. :)

At this point I don't think anyone knows what crowds at GE will be like except that it will be packed for a long time. If you choose to avoid DHS, there are three other parks to visit. Pandora is neat, but it's a very small area of AK. Flight of Passage is an amazing ride, and I'd try to get a FP+ for that one if you go to AK.

AK has never been one of my favorite parks either, but I could easily spend a day there. I just wouldn't need to go back for a second day.

I'd get a hopper so you can try to hit all four parks in your two days. Keep in mind that in addition to the GE crowds you are visiting during Jersey Week, so all parks will be crowded.

Have fun!

Yes, you are visiting during Jersey week and also near holiday weekend. Expect THICK crowds. I'd highly recommend a hopper if you can swing it. Epcot F&W will be manageable during the day but the evenings will be PACKED.

With only 2 days I actually recommend not getting a Hopper. Jumping from park to park can eat up 1.5 hours easily. If it was me Magic Kingdom would be a definite for one day and for the other well if you look at my avatar you can guess where I would be but if your not into Star Wars I would look very hard at Epcot.

With only 2 days I actually recommend not getting a Hopper. Jumping from park to park can eat up 1.5 hours easily. If it was me Magic Kingdom would be a definite for one day and for the other well if you look at my avatar you can guess where I would be but if your not into Star Wars I would look very hard at Epcot.

Agree with PP above, unless you take a minnie van, hopping from AK to the other parks is a time eater especially when you are visiting at a busy time of year. If I were you and had two days during SWGE, I'd plan to avoid DHS and do one day at MK and one day at AK. Nobody knows what the overall WDW crowds will be like but if I am near WDW and have down time, chances are I am going to be in WDW no matter the crowd levels.

Agree with PP above, unless you take a minnie van, hopping from AK to the other parks is a time eater especially when you are visiting at a busy time of year. If I were you and had two days during SWGE, I'd plan to avoid DHS and do one day at MK and one day at AK. Nobody knows what the overall WDW crowds will be like but if I am near WDW and have down time, chances are I am going to be in WDW no matter the crowd levels.
What is Jersey week? I've never heard of this one. I have also never been to the world in a month that isn't June. Is FP+ the same as it was in 2016 or is this also something new I haven't experienced.

I was honestly planning to skip MK because of the Christmas party Friday night. Don't like going to a park that I'll have to leave early or pay twice as much to stay all day. I know my DS18 doesn't want to go to MK at all in Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter