Small contract direct

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
Canadian here, the exchange rate is painful right now. I've been looking to add on a small contract, but trying to find small/same uy/not stripped isn't easy. I'm thinking I may have to go direct. Thinking of OKW 25-40 points.
Question: Can I pay for a direct contract with Disney gift cards. Don't laugh now...I can buy the GC with my cashback c.c. and save the 2.5% fx fee by purchasing with GC if it's allowed.

Canadian here, the exchange rate is painful right now. I've been looking to add on a small contract, but trying to find small/same uy/not stripped isn't easy. I'm thinking I may have to go direct. Thinking of OKW 25-40 points.
Question: Can I pay for a direct contract with Disney gift cards. Don't laugh now...I can buy the GC with my cashback c.c. and save the 2.5% fx fee by purchasing with GC if it's allowed.

I signed up for the HSBC World Elite MC just for the purchase. Free FX fees + 9% cash back on eligible travel purchases. I haven't gotten the 9% back yet, but when I called they said that the DVC purchase was eligible, but I had to wait 90 days to receive them. There is a maximum amount you can get the 9% on though

I'm always going back and forth on this. I can stay at OKW with my BWV points, and I have, but I couldn't get the close to hospitality house category, and without a car I was placed in the furthest area from the main pool and buildings. I have joint issues so would rather be near the amenities. I would like to stay there again but not so far away from the main buildings and pool. Indecision...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter