Slumber Party in Kids Club

HotMama

DIS Veteran
My DH was looking at Navigators & didn't notice the Goofy slumber party for the kids. Does any recent cruisers know if they still offer this? The kids have been looking forward to that for over a year. If it's changed I hope to forewarn them to avoid tears on the boat.

My DH was looking at Navigators & didn't notice the Goofy slumber party for the kids. Does any recent cruisers know if they still offer this? The kids have been looking forward to that for over a year. If it's changed I hope to forewarn them to avoid tears on the boat.

My daughter did a Goofy pajama party in the Club last year, is this what you're talking about? It was just one of their activities, but they came in their pajamas.

We were on the Dream for 4 nights at the end of February. There was a "Pluto's PJ Party" in the Oceaneer Club from 10-11pm on pirate night. It looked like it overlapped the fireworks so my DD didn't go. I don't recall any other slumber-party type activities, but they could change.

I believe that the slumber party is only offered on longer cuises such as the Transatlantic and the Panama canal cruise. The only cruise we have been on that is was offered was the TA last Sept. They do have a PJ party on the others but that usually ends at midnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!