Slow down on WDW property!!!

Great. It's about time. I always had the feeling that many people felt that they could drive any way they wanted because there were no police around. Hopefully this will slow people down a bit at WDW.

HBC

I was just in Disney in March and I was suprised to see as many patrol cars as I did compared to other times I have been there. If thats what it takes to get everyone to drive safer...That's fine with me!

Has anyone but me noticed that the lights in Disney actually appear to be well timed. If I keep my car right about the speed limit, I can do green lights almost all the way from Pleasure Island to Blizzard Beach....

That is good to know. We saw some CRAZY teens driving around when we there.

Now if I see a WDW bus pulled over.....

Glad to read this. Not only is the speeding bad in and of itself, but combined with the fact that most drivers are unfamiliar with the roads, there is the potential for a lot of trouble....

I've seen charter busses stopped by police. Anything they can do to make the roads safer is fine with me.

rwc

:moped: LOOK!! GOOFY, THEY TURNED AROUND AND ARE STILL RACING. LETS GETTUM DONALD :moped:

:car: :car: :car: :car:
HUEY/DEWEY/LEWY & UNCLE SCROOGE

ITS ABOUT TIME :thumbsup2

CarolA said:
Has anyone but me noticed that the lights in Disney actually appear to be well timed. If I keep my car right about the speed limit, I can do green lights almost all the way from Pleasure Island to Blizzard Beach....
Seems we were traveling in the opposite direction and hit all the red lights. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter