slo’s WEDNESDAY 5/22 poll - Pickleball 🏓

Pickleball - Do you play? And if yes, how often? (m.c.)

• Yes - I actively play

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Yes - I have played

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • No - I don’t play, but would like to

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • No - I don’t play, and have no desire to

Votes: 37 53.6%
  • No - I don’t play - I’ve never heard of this

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I belong to a league

• I play once a month or more

• I play once in awhile - no set schedule

• I play rarely

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Can you tell me the difference? What exactly is it? I’m not the least bit athletic but I am a good sport, and will give most things a go at least once, just to say I did.

Between Paddle Ball and tennis or between those two and pickleball??

All I can say judging from my SIL and brother all games have paddles (racquet for tennis of course) and a ball and a net and a court. :)
Paddle ball had indoor courts with walls; walls that we used. Not to brag but I was a stud at one time with paddle ball according to my then 4 yr old son. ;)

Yes! We are addicted. We are both 62 and have been playing for 3 years. We joined a league this year (8 weeks long) and enjoy it as well. We typically take our gear with us when we travel. I follow Pickleball federations overseas and hope to do some meet-ups when we travel there next year. We play 7 days a week. My 91 year old father also plays (as well as tennis)!

I would like to try. I have poor hand / eye coordination so it could be humorous

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter