Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I’ve never had a hot dog - I’d like to try

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’ve never had a hot dog - I have no desire to try

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 7 6.2%

• Total voters
Almost never eat them. The cheap or off-brands always seem to have an odd chemical taste. Boiled hot dogs are awful no matter the brand name, at least when grilled they are somewhat edible. The major name brands and/or kosher hot dogs are much better, but still rather eat any other entree choice when at someone's picnic party.

I'm from the Cincinnati area so chili cheese coneys rule, along with the 3 way, 4 way, 5 way ( it's chilli, spaghetti, cheese, beans, etc). When I make them at home I use chicken or Turkey dogs. We eat them every few months. I'm team Gold Star!

They're okay. If I'm offered a hot dog or hamburger I would always go for the burger.
It's the opposite for me. I actively dislike burgers of any kind so I'm always happy to see hotdogs at a BBQ. A good, old-fashioned wiener roast over a fire is truly one of life's little pleasures and I also have a fondness for gas station hotdogs - the ones that spin for hours on those little roller-roaster things. Do you have Mac's in Manitoba? :wave2:

It's the opposite for me. I actively dislike burgers of any kind so I'm always happy to see hotdogs at a BBQ. A good, old-fashioned wiener roast over a fire is truly one of life's little pleasures and I also have a fondness for gas station hotdogs - the ones that spin for hours on those little roller-roaster things. Do you have Mac's in Manitoba? :wave2:
I think there are still couple. We use to have several Mac's but couldn't tell you anymore where one is.

I'm between like and love, but I rarely eat them due to health reasons
This. I know they're not good for me, but I really want one once in a while, so I do have them occasionally - preferably well-burnt on the grill, with mustard and onions!

Love hot dogs. Prefer grilled over boiled but will eat either way. We usually stick with Oscar Meyer. I like the smoked sausage ones best.

This is so funny - I never buy them and I bought 2 packs today. One for the freezer and one for dinner.

I'm not a fan of regular buns but instead I stuff with American cheese and wrap in a crescent roll, then bake. Maybe once a year like this and once a year on the grill with a regular bun!

I like them. I cook them in my countertop oven while I am baking a side of fries. I prefer them with homemade chili sauce and cheese.

I love them and we have them about 2 times per summer. They have to be all beef; I don't like the blend ones. To me, they're a part of summer and the world's easiest food to grill. Hot dogs, chips, watermelon--doesn't get much easier than that.

I love a hot dog with yellow mustard and onions, but I rarely eat them because they aren’t good for me.

I only eat turkey hotdogs (my husband only eats beef ones) we will have them for quick lunches on the weekend sometimes.

I think there are still couple. We use to have several Mac's but couldn't tell you anymore where one is.
If you like gas station hotdogs, stop the car the next time you see one. They're the absolute best! :teeth:
Love hot dogs. Prefer grilled over boiled but will eat either way. We usually stick with Oscar Meyer. I like the smoked sausage ones best.
::yes:: Oh, that goes without saying! Smokies are way better than plain wieners and when we're BBQ'ing at home, that's what we cook. Johnsonville makes a great one that's a perfect size for regular hotdog buns.

I love them. Grilled is my favorite but boiled is good too. But only on a real bun. My mom used to serve them a lot when we were kids and always on a piece of white bread. I still hate the thought of the mushy bread. We even used to eat them cold out of the package. I told DD19 the other day and she gagged lol! I couldn't do that now if you paid me, ick.

I will only eat beef hot dogs and probably less than 3 times a year. Just not a big fan although occasionally the mood strikes.

like / ok.... charred on the grill is best ! Usually wrap them in crescent rolls and bake. Only get Casper's or Hebrew National.... sometimes Nathan's. Brown Gulden's Mustard !!

Gotta have a hot dog with mustard and pickle relish at the ballpark. I also like them with baked beans. 😋

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter