slo’s WEDNESDAY 2/8 poll - Hint Water

Hint water - Do you drink it and what flavor(s) do you like? (M.C.)

• Yes, I drink hint water

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • No, I do not drink hint water

Votes: 75 83.3%
  • Pineapple, Pineapple Peach,

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Strawberry Guava, Strawberry Lemon, Strawberry Kiwi

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Mango, Mango Grapefruit

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Raspberry, Peach Raspberry

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Clementine, Passionfruit Orange Guava, Cranberry Orange, Cranberry Apple

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Lemon, Blueberry Lemon

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Watermelon, Coconut, Blackberry, Cherry, Crisp Apple

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Do you drink hint water?
If yes….what flavor(s) do you like?
(multiple choice)

For Me…..I do not, but DD19 does.
There’s a few bottles here, from when she was home, so I’m going to give them a try soon.

E9306301-420C-439E-B36D-7B11F3F755C3.jpeg

Not a fan of Hint. I've tried several flavors. I would rather drink tap water, though I am partial to flavored sparkling water.

Never heard of it. Any type of flavored bottle water seems to be trendy now. Amazing how much people will pay for filtered tap water................LOL.

I’ve never seen this product before. If it’s sweetened, I wouldn’t ever drink it. If it’s flavoured still water, I doubt I’d drink it either. I drink a lot of flavoured carbonated water and a lot of plain water and for that, straight out of the tap is fine.

I drink a lot of sparkling water, mostly because it helped me kick my soda addiction years ago. I also have never heard of this brand.

I've probably had one (at a cookout or something, or just to try because they were on sale) but I don't regularly buy them. I'm not sure what flavor(s).

I don't think I've seen that brand around here. I do make my own fusion water that I enjoy but I do not buy the store brands. It's pretty easy to make so I just go with that.

Is it regional? I've never heard of it. I tried coconut water and was quite disappointed.

We drink a lot of seltzer (about 4-5 cans/day). DS and DDIL bought me a SodaStream for Christmas and I absolutely LOVE it. Been using it since early January and still haven't needed to replace the CO2. We have fruit flavors (DH likes those), and I have Diet Dr. "Pete" syrup I use a couple of times a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter