slo’s WEDNESDAY 10/5 poll - TikTok For Halloween Decorations

TikTok for Halloween decoration ideas - Do you use it? (M.C.)

• Yes - A lot

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Yes - Sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Once

• No - I don’t go on TikTok

Votes: 57 83.8%
  • No - I use TikTok for other things

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • My decorations were a success

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • My decorations were a fail

• I haven’t tried making my decorations yet

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • What is TikTok?

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
Halloween decorations? Other than a pumpkin on the front porch, we don't decorate for Halloween- or most any holiday, with Christmas of course being the exception.

I don't use Tik Tok at all, although I've seen some on YT or some other social media. I find great tutorials on YouTube when I need or want to do something. We don't decorate for Halloween except for some stuff in the front window. Our numbers of trick-or-treaters steadily decreased over the years to a trickle, and then last year none.

I do not tik tok, no instagram, no Pinterest, no tweeting either.

I spend enough time on Facebook and playing Hay Day, no need to start on anything else🙂

No TikTok here, we just buy stuff and set it out. Being a Disney family, it's largely Haunted Mansion, but plenty of other cute Disney Halloween things.
Yes! That’s my type of decorating. :)
I don’t have the patience for being crafty or creative.

Love your decor.
I don't use tic toc. I do enjoy some diy decor and get ideas from youtube or pinterest. Most have worked out really well, but I haven't really made any Halloween decor. I went to a thrifter/crafter store recently and they had used a criket to decorate wine bottles like various halloween characters and filled the bottles with fairy lights. I could easily recreate that. And I just might. :)

Love your decor.
I don't use tic toc. I do enjoy some diy decor and get ideas from youtube or pinterest. Most have worked out really well, but I haven't really made any Halloween decor. I went to a thrifter/crafter store recently and they had used a criket to decorate wine bottles like various halloween characters and filled the bottles with fairy lights. I could easily recreate that. And I just might. :)
Thank you :goodvibes

Don't use social media. Seems like a waste of time where people like to argue with each other or discussions about nonsense topics the looney tune crowd seems to enjoy. Thought tiktok was mostly used by youngsters based on the things I see posted elsewhere. Think we would all be far better off is those 'social media' sites just went away.

I can't find it, but there as one Youtube TikTok compilation where a guy took a wooden pallet, some LED light strips, cheapo Dollar Tree skulls and skeleton hands, and some other materials, and made this thing which looks like a glowing Hell pit. It was quite dope, yes. Quite off the chain, as it were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter