slo’s TUESDAY poll - Trick or Treaters

Trick or Treaters - How many do you have?

• None

Votes: 43 37.1%
  • 1-25

Votes: 20 17.2%
  • 26-50

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • 51-75

Votes: 11 9.5%
  • 76-100

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • 101-125

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • 126-150

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • 151-175

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 176-200

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 201 or more

Votes: 11 9.5%

• Total voters
I am always at WDW during Halloween. This year, I fly back on the 31st, so no trick-or-treaters for me. That said let me relate a story from when I lived in Arizona. Someone, don't know who, would run buses from Mexico into our close to the border area and you were overrun with Mexican kids trick-or-treating. They don't really do that in Mexico.

I used to get a lot more, but our subdivision has grown exponentially so much that all the young kids are in the new part. My section is primarily high school and college kids.

Even if the younger kids come over to our section, we are at the end of a steep hill cul-de-sac. Only the die hard kids who want extra loot come down our street. 😉

Our house is on the outskirts of the neighborhood and faces the main road, so we don't get any Trick or Treaters. I wish we did - I always loved giving out the candy.

I don’t pass out candy, so the answer is none. I turn off the lights, put on multiple white noise machines, and go to bed early.

None. We're out in the country and have never had an actual trick-or-treater. DD had a friend bring his brother by a few years ago, but that's it

NONE

Dead end street in the county, no sidewalks. It wouldn't be worthwhile and NOBODY ever puts a light on for T or T. I still buy a bag of chocolate candy though........

On average…..How many trick or treaters do you normally have?
Couldn't answer poll - if varies wildly from year to year. Some years we've had like 8, others we have over 100. No rhyme or reason.

Last year we didn't "do" trick or treats at our house (light was off, no decorations). Yes, social distancing is a thing in our house.

300+ I live in a big neighborhood with lots of kids so I get a lot of tick or treaters.

I live in the "downtown" area of a small college town, and my neighbors are either students or couples whose children have grown; I think there is only 1 kid on the street who is younger than high-school aged. We get some trick or treaters, but really it's only if parents bother to bring them into the "student area" and most don't. We get maybe 25 kids.

Fewer than a dozen most years. Other than a younger family with two toddlers a few houses away, my street has mostly families with older college-aged kids or empty nesters. The parents come with the two little tykes while it's still daylight. Then after dark some random trick-or-treaters show up.

About 100......so nice after 30 years with none.

We give out full size bars....and last house on a dead end street. Word has spread

We don't get any trick or treaters. We live on a little side street that is a dead end. Our neighbors are all much older with adult kids.

Resort town, no children on our street off season. We’ve lived here 4 years and have had one trick or treater in all this time!

I don't get any in my neighborhood. We don't have many kids in the area and I guess they go to the malls and other places instead of our street.

Our neighborhood is considered the Trick or Treat Neighborhood, so we'll get anywhere from 800-1000 kids on Halloween night. The entire island heads to our neighborhood and we even have the local police directing parking and watching out for the kids crossing the streets. We get whole families, kids, parents, grandparents. Before we moved here, we'd get maybe four, so this has been so much fun. Even kids off the island head here. I've seen small buses with differently abled kids coming from the town on the mainland. Kids don't leave the area without getting a bagful of candy here. We start buying our Halloween candy in September so we don't have to spend so much at one time. We usually spend from $250 to $350 each year.

None.
20-23 years ago we would get trick or treaters. Then kids started going to church festI also or new track houses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter