Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I don’t stay in hotels

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • I didn’t know there was coffee in the hotel lobby

• Other - please post your answer

• Total voters
I always have a cup but only if it's pretty good and not way strong will I go back for another.

For me it's a "no" because I assume it would be terrible, and styrofoam cup is going to make it taste even worse.

It depends on what time I get out of bed. lol, When DS was playing soccer absolutely. I am not a coffee snob I enjoy good coffee but sometimes I drink what I get and free at a hotel fits the bill for sure.

Off topic, and I apologize - maybe it's me, but am I the only one who can barely read any of these poll questions? They show up with a light grey background and the wording is in white, it's darn near impossible to read.
Shows up the same for me, but slo usually repeats the question in the first post.

Oh my gosh, I didn't even realize it was there at the top! I always just look in the first post.

But I checked by highlighting in that grey bar, and sure enough, I'm seeing the same thing.

As for coffee, I said "sometimes" but would have said "very frequently" if that was a choice. I love coffee!

It depends on if I need a cup of coffee while I'm in the lobby. If I haven't had one that morning for whatever reason and it's there, yes. If I can get one somewhere else and am just passing through the lobby, no.

Never unless beyond desperate. I always travel with my own coffee fixings. Pods, and assorted travel packets of various sizes, for making in room. Usually Community brand. Or Gevalua. The stronger the better. If staying longer than 1 night, I bring my travel Keurig and pods.

I love Hilton branded hotels that do coffee. I'll get that pretty much any hours except if it's really late if they have decaf as an option I'll do that.

Don't see too many other hotels that just have the coffee out though in the lobby.

::yes:: Sure - why not? I drink a lot of coffee and always mow down the in-room coffee supplies first thing in the morning. It's nice to be able to grab a cup in the afternoon and evening instead of having to request more supplies from housekeeping.

Sometimes, but if there’s hot water and tea, I’m more likely to drink that. I can drink tea plain, and I always use sugar and cream for coffee, so tea ends up being healthier for me. I drink tea more often just in general for the same reasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter