slo’s TUESDAY 3/21 poll - Taco (the meats/seafood/veggies)

What type of tacos do you like? (M.C.)

• Chicken

Votes: 63 57.3%
  • Beef

Votes: 88 80.0%
  • Pork

Votes: 37 33.6%
  • Shrimp

Votes: 47 42.7%
  • Fish

Votes: 53 48.2%
  • Seafood (another type)

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Vegetarian

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • None of the above - I don’t eat tacos

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
At home it is ground beef, lettuce, cheese and occasionally sour cream.

At a taqueria it is carne asada, onion, cilantro and salsa.

I don't think I've ever had pork in a taco (not that I'm opposed to it), but otherwise, all of the above are good with me. My go to is usually a shrimp or fish taco.

Other. I don’t like tacos or any Mexican food; I’d never choose it if there was a choice. But if tacos are the only thing going, I eat any of the fillings listed in the poll. None of it makes them any better or worse IMO.

We have a wonderful Mexican restaurant in town, we go there often, especially on Taco Tuesday. I like ground beef tacos, hard shell, with lettuce, tomato, cheese, salsa and sour cream.

I’m strange and only like Taco Bell . Don’t get them often usually if we go to the mall at the food court. Maybe it is because it was the go to after drinking when we were younger and had one down the street from my house….lol

Do make them at home with the kit and always beef. Family likes them but don’t like home made ones…lol

I’m not a fan of a ground beef taco, but I like shrimp, short ribs, pork, chicken (not ground), and like pickled onions, jalapeños, a nice slaw, cilantro lime sour cream, avocado, fresh salsa, maybe some cotija cheese. Had chicken fajitas last night with homemade salsa and guacamole. The last time dd20 was home from college she picked up local tacos from a place her boss at the garden she worked at sent her all of the time to pick up lunch (sketchy area), they were fantastic.

At home I do either beef or chicken but if I'm out at a restaurant and they have them, I'll eat pork. Don't eat any of the seafood type ones as I'm not a fan of seafood. I prefer soft shell, almost a fajita type, but I do eat the hard shell as well.

Love tacos and love just about anything on them. There's a local place that does about 10 different types of tacos and it's one of my favorite places to eat. Carnitas are probably my favorite.

At home I keep it pretty basic: fish tacos, ground beef tacos and veggie tacos with refried beans are in the rotation.

At home, I make ground beef, or occasionally ground turkey. From a restaurant, I love fish tacos if made well. And there’s a local place that makes authentic Mexican street tacos; my favorite there is the arrachera, which is grilled skirt steak.

I like beef tacos, preferably soft shell tacos as I don’t make as much of a mess as I do with hard tacos. I like cheese, tomatoes, and spicy sauce for toppings.

Ground beef tacos for me, I make them at home. I actually haven't tried too many other types, but if someone wants to make them for me I'm happy to try.

Usually beef, sometimes shrimp once in a while carnitas (pork).
Not a fan of chicken in a taco (or pizza).

I don't like tacos but I have never had a proper Mexican taco, only the kits you get at the supermarket. I suspect I'd love a real taco.

Tacos, a favorite topic of mine. I like tacos, and I've never made a secret of it. Chicken or Beef. I've never tried Fish tacos, but I would. Shrimp, heck no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter