slo’s Tuesday 11/29 poll - Breakfast

Breakfast - What is your typical breakfast? (M.C.)

• Cold cereal

Votes: 33 27.5%
  • Hot cereal (oatmeal, cream of wheat & er

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • Toast, bagel, English muffin & etc

Votes: 44 36.7%
  • Yogurt

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • Fruit

Votes: 20 16.7%
  • Granola bar, Nutrigrain bar & etc

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Fast food or Restaurant

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Eggs

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I don’t eat breakfast

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 24 20.0%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Are you a breakfast eater?
If yes…what is your typical breakfast?
(multiple choice)

*I only have 10 answer max, so I’m sure there will be a lot of “others”.

For Me…..it depends on the day.
MWF - a bowl of cereal
TR - a Nutrigrain bar (before I workout) and a protein drink later (after I workout)
Sat - cereal if I work in the morning or what I do on TR if I’m not working.
Sun - DH makes breakfast, so it’s normally eggs, but sometimes pancakes.

48422B3B-A87F-4F02-A912-34DDFD7D6DAC.png

Last edited:
Bowl dry no milk cereal most days if I eat at all
Saturday my cleaning day I have granola bar while I’m cleaning
Routine for last 20 plus years !!

I usually have yogurt and some type of bread: toast, bagel, English muffin.

Once a week or so I’ll make an omelette.

I eat breakfast everyday.....have to have a little something at least.
I have four that are rotated.

egg on toast
old fashion oatmeal with banana
chocolate berry smoothie
yogurt and toast

DH the same since I fix it :)

Technically I “break the fast” with almond milk and a scoop of protein powder first thing but I consider a whole wheat English muffin with almond butter about three hours later my breakfast.

Following my 30 mile bicycle ride this morning and even if I don't ride -- Fiber One + Bite Size Shredded Wheat crushed + Raisins + Blueberries + 1tbs Organic Ceylon Cinnamon + All Spice + SO unsweetened Coconutmilk + Orgain Organic Protein powder mixed for liquid

All of the above, except for granola bars, which I rarely eat and only as a snack. It depends on the day and how much time I have. The most common is a piece of fruit, usually a banana, with either yogurt or a small bowl of cold cereal with milk. We will go out for breakfast, usually to a diner on a Sunday, maybe once a month.

I’m not a big breakfast eater. I’ve been eating the same thing for breakfast everyday for the past few years and that’s a wedge of Light Laughing Cow Cheese and about 8 Triscuits. Sometimes I’ll have a little fruit with it. I don’t drink milk anymore so figure that’s my calcium intake.

I don’t routinely eat breakfast. My first food of the day is usually at my desk around 10:00 am and it’s part of whatever I’ve packed for lunch.

I basically clicked all of them except for cold cereal because it doesn't keep me full for more than an hour. I need protein or something more substantial. Today I had a bagel and that will keep me full until lunch even though there is no protein.

I am a big proponent of breakfast - favorite meal of the day!

During the week I make my own breakfast sandwich: Turkey sausage patty and a scrambled egg with hot sauce on a whole grain English muffin. On the weekends I usually make oatmeal. (Very exciting, I know.)

I eat breakfast every day. But what I eat varies a lot. Mostly oatmeal or yogurt with granola. Sometimes cold cereal. But if I know I'm going to have to do a lot of heavy thinking, have a lot of meetings or a late lunch, I'll eat ham, eggs and cheese on toast/bagel.

I don't eat any food for breakfast but I do drink a protein drink each morning. My first meal is lunch.

Usually a muffin, like blueberry, cranberry orange, etc.
Occasionally oatmeal with berries and brown sugar, or soft scrambled eggs with hash browns and toast.

I have whatever I feel like it on that day. My go-to is yogurt, banana, and toast/bagel, but I'll make eggs, a sandwich, cereal, whatever. I do have breakfast each day.

My favorite Saturday used to be to have a large breakfast and then to go back to bed. Ahhh....joy.

I eat instant oatmeal most mornings because it's quick and easy. But I LOVE going out for a big breakfast or having one delivered. In that case I'll usually get scrambled or fried eggs, hashbrowns, crispy bacon and toast. I also love bagels with lox and cream cheese.

I usually make eggs. (This morning was quiche.) But if I'm eating without DH, I'll sometimes go easier and "carb-ier" and have cereal or a bagel.

My favorite breakfast out is something called Plymouth County pancakes - they have cranberries and walnuts in them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter