slo’s Thursday 7/21 poll - Resort TV1

ResortTV1 - Do you watch and what’s your opinion? (M.C.)

• I watch all the time

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • I watch sometimes

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I watch rarely

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • I’ve never watched

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • I love them❤️

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I like them👍🏻

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • I sorta like them😐

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • I’m not a fan👎🏻

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I don’t know how I feel since I’ve never watched them

Votes: 40 51.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Have you ever watched ResortTV1 on YouTube?
If yes…..what is your opinion of Josh and his families livestreams?
(multiple choice )

*For those that don’t know, the ResortTV1 family goes into different Florida parks and DL in California and livestreams their visits. I can’t call them Vloggers, because they aren’t doing this to only showcase their lives or only their views - they do this to give us joy by bringing the parks to your family room or wherever you watch. Check it out - we love them! ❤️

98419AFD-488B-4BEC-A0E3-63A29F031A97.jpeg

For Me……DD18 and I love them and watch them a lot. Josh was live last night and gave us a trip on The Peoplemover to hear the new narration (gotta love riding The Peoplemover in your pjs - LOL), was able to show us the test runs on Tron and 2 different views of the fireworks (first fireworks show back by the flag pole and second show up front by the castle). Last year when we went Katie found him and said Hi to her sister while he was live-streaming (her sister was watching at the same time). So much fun! In a world of so much ugliness we need some fun and happy things to watch.

I watch them quite often. Usually I have their streams on for nice background noise :)

Reactions: GAN
Never heard of it.
I never watch YouTube.....unless DGS is here and he likes some of the things on it

Never heard of it.

I'll watch Rix Flix sometimes when he's just wandering around Universal or Disney and just chatting with viewers. It's very calming.

I've watched the "real" resort tv when I'm on-site, but do not watch the YouTube channel.

There are several channels that do this at Disneyland. Personally, as a guest, I’m sure I’d find it to be annoying to have people filming everything, especially on rides. I did watch the Main Street Electrical Parade and fireworks in the 4th of July from a live stream.

I actually forgot about them until I saw the woman in the thumbnail. I've watched a few years ago, it's pretty decent. I was just getting exposed to the Disney vlogs at the time.

There was an episode that was very personal. I guess she felt pressured to explain something due to so many people in the comments section. I felt bad for her. It's none of their business.

I've seen them on my Utube recommendations but never watched them. I don't usually watch anyone's live streams because they spend way too much time acknowledging the people watching and not actually showing anything. I might click on them next time they pop up to see if I like them.

They're really good ...and good people as well. Josh is a "perfectionist" when it comes to streaming ..he invests in the best equipment and really takes things to the next level from a quality standpoint. Not to mention the hours that he and his sister Jenna put in to the channel ..it's not unusual for them to stream 6-hours up to all day streams. They've had up to 20,000 viewers at one time watching their stream so they have an incredible following. Highly recommend for a relaxing Friday evening when you could use a dose of the parks!

I was actually in two of their streams, once when they were at the Riviera, another time after they rode Pirates. They are all very nice. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I've seen them on my Utube recommendations but never watched them. I don't usually watch anyone's live streams because they spend way too much time acknowledging the people watching and not actually showing anything. I might click on them next time they pop up to see if I like them.
I don’t enjoy Resort tv for this reason. I can’t stand the commentary.

Never seen this channel, or heard of it. It's never come up in my recommendations, either. I watch AllEars content, mostly.

I don’t enjoy Resort tv for this reason. I can’t stand the commentary.
Yeah ..I can see that. Some people like vlogs, others live streams, and some like both. Part of the enjoyment of a live stream(for some) is the interaction -the chat is a big part of that.

Never heard of it. Am totally not interested in seeing other people in theme parks. Not my thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter