slo’s THURSDAY 5/5 poll - Mailing Greeting Cards

Greeting Cards - How good are you at sending them?

• I’m awesome at it

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • I’m pretty good at it

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • I’m ok at it

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • I’m not that great at it

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • I’m terrible at it

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • I don’t buy cards to send in the mail or give in person

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • I send e-cards

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • The only cards I send are Christmas cards

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • People still mail greeting cards?

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
I don't send out cards anymore. I think it's a dying art.
I'm not so sure. With the pandemic the volume of cards we have received has gone way up. And for holidays I would not expect to get a card for. One of my Fraternity Brothers sent out an Easter Letter and photo card because they never got around to doing it at Christmas.

Here's a Cinco de Mayo card to all!

lg_tile.jpg

It say "Hugs, Enrique" but those two words are my Spanish name.

PS: :banana:
As the DJ on Sirrus XM just put it....."the only day it is a good thing to have Corona"

I'm absolutely terrible at it and I feel so guilty. I send a lame text on people's birthdays, but that doesn't work for everyone.

I don't typically mail them. I send e-cards, and give them in person, though. The exception is sympathy cards - those I send with a thing (usually snacks).

Yes!! Love sending and getting greeting cards in the mail. As a military fam, that was sometimes the only way we'd be able to "celebrate" a bday or holiday. LOVE USPS!

I primarily use ecards, but always send a physical sympathy card when the need arises. I like that you can usually schedule ecards ahead of time, but have the option to send one last minute too.

I have great intentions. My problem is that my brain doesn't want them to get it too early, and I often wait too late.

Pretty good at birthdays. Horrible at get well, holidays, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!