slo’s THURSDAY 5/23 poll - Museums 🏛️

Museums - Do you like going to them and When was the last time you visited one? (m.c.)

• I love museums

Votes: 36 47.4%
  • I like museums

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • I somewhat like museums

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • I don’t like museums

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I don’t know - I’ve never been to a museum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I visited a museum this year

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • I visited a museum last year (2023)

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • I visited a museum a few years ago (2020 - 2022)

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • I visited a museum 5 years ago or longer

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I go to museums all the time on vacation. Just did the Neues Museum and DDR Museum in Berlin, Royal Palace in Dresden, Albrechtsburg Castle, Sanssouci, and Charlottenberg within the last month.

I love museums. We live about an hour from DC and visit once or twice a year and then when on vacations we usually get to some type of a museum or 2.

I love museums. I grew up outside of NYC, so my youth was filled with incredible museums. As a kid, the American Museum of Natural History was my favorite, but hands on things like the U.S.S. Intrepid Museum were also a blast. As I got older, art museums became more my thing. The museums in Europe were a huge treat, but there are also some great ones in the states. The Met was always my fave as a teen. I liked visiting The Dali when my parents lived in the St. Pete area. MFAH here also gets some phenomenal traveling exhibits. I love the big grand ones as much as the small and quirky things. Speaking of quirky, I'm pretty bummed that our local Art Car Museum recently closed. We also like small random ones...from things tied to National Parks and Monuments to museum sections in local libraries. Last summer, we were in CO for softball and DD17 and I spent some downtime exploring a Mamie Eisenhower and WWII section in an adjacent library. Oh, and one day I'm going to get back to Europe...as I've got some unfinished business in Florence. I saw the British Museum, The Louvre, and the Vatican Museums...but our schedule was too tight to get into the Uffizi.

I live in Chicago and have memberships for MSI and The Field. LOVE LOVE LOVE museums! I am always looking for new ones to visit wherever I travel.

I like museums depending on the topic . Last museum we went to was the Museum of Pop Culture in Seattle last year. We specifically went to see the Films of Laika exhibit as my family is huge animations fans. My eldest is an Illustration Major. We are going to New York City this summer and will be going to a few there ( The Met, Museum of Broadway and Museum of Natural History).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter