Votes: 1 1.8%
  • What is McAlister’s Deli?

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
What’s your opinion on McAlister‘s Deli?

My DH ate lunch there for the first time yesterday and we really liked it.
I‘m looking forward to going back.

I’ve never heard of it so I googled it and checked out the menu.

We’re not big on sandwiches or stuffed potatoes, so no, it’s not a place we’d go to.

My boys really like it, especially the sweet tea. I've grown to like the HUGE baked potatoes, that ends up being about 2 meals for me.

McAlister's offerings are things I can easily and quickly, for the most part, make at home. I feel like I am wasting money the few times I have been.

It's OK. We've had mixed experiences/inconsistency. Overall, I think it's expensive for what it is, and if I'm choosing, I'd probably pick someplace else. However, I'm willing to go if someone else chooses it.

I had never heard of them before this thread.

I Googled, and they seem to be quite far away from me, but the pictures look yummy. I would try them if we had one here.

It’s always interesting to see what places are where. We have no In & Out restaurants around here and I want to try that so bad after all the awesome things I’ve heard about it.

I voted It's OK, I only go when someone else wants to. I've been to McAlister‘s exactly one time when a neighbor wanted to have lunch there. It was fine, but it's pretty much another version of Panera Bread.

We have one right around the corner from the house. Used to eat there all the time. They changed the menu up maybe 18 months ago and I've eaten there once since. The Sweet Tea is overrated.

We have one a few blocks from us, has been open for about 2 years now maybe. Never been. When we go by it, Marie sometimes says we should try it, but so far we have not. We say that about a number of eating places near us, some have been there for 20 or more years. What's up with that? :confused3

Love their Ice Tea(unsweet for me) and never had anything bad there. Their baked potatoes they are huge. I do like Panera's soups better but McAlisters sandwiches are way better.

Kae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!