slo’s SUNDAY poll - Extra Cheese On Frozen Pizzas

Extra Cheese On Frozen Pizzas - Do you add it?

• Yes - always

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes - if I have it

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Yes - if I remember

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - if my mood feels like it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes - if who I’m sharing it with will be ok with it

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • No - I eat my frozen pizza as is

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • No - I’m not a big fan of lots of cheese

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I’ve never tried putting extra cheese on my frozen pizza

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I don’t eat frozen pizzas

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters
No to extra cheese. If we do ever eat frozen pizza it's just regular Red Baron pepperoni.

So, I can't have dairy, nor pizza out anywhere b/c of the contamination...

So, I have found one vegan pizza that works for me (the fake cheese ones just taste awful or cause stomach upset from the fakeness, which happens to me even if the product doesn't have my allergies of dairy or tree nuts - I guess some fake dairy is so fake my system doesn't even recognize it as food:)) - Amy's No Cheese Roasted Vegetable Pizza. And I have found the best way to make me not miss "real pizza" is to top Amy's pizza with a handful of Aldi's real bacon bits before I cook it - after cooking, it's a wonderful enough combo that my kids steal slices, even if I've gotten them Domino's for a treat (while I have my pizza)...

I don't eat it often b/c of these pizzas costs more than 2 of regular frozen pizzas...but it's my "every 2 months or so" Friday night if stores have cheap nice frozen pizzas or the local pizza shops have incredible deals...so I keep one in the freezer that I replace after the use...

I used to. I would buy a pepperoni or three meat pizza and add cheese. But I have reversed course the past couple years. Now, I buy the four cheese, which usually has plenty of cheese, and add my own toppings. I get a wider variety of toppings that way too.

Haven't bought a frozen pizza in a long time, but yes. Money was tight growing up in the 1960's, so never had a pizza parlor pizza until I was almost an adult. So frozen pizza that my mom used to add cheese, mushrooms and meat to was the pizza we ate.

It kinda surprises me how many people aren’t fans of frozen pizzas. They aren’t my favorite, but they are budget friendly. We have pizza every Sunday and we alternate Sundays with restaurant/carry out and frozen to keep the expense down. I’m about ready to put in this weeks frozen pizza 🙂👍🏼

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter