slo’s SATURDAY 5/21 poll - Your NonSport High School Activities

Your NonSport High School Activity (multiple choice)

• Band

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Choir

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • Theater

Votes: 31 34.1%
  • Auto Shop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Journalism

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Academic Clubs (please post which one)

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • National Honor Society

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • Student Government

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • I was in no clubs

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 29 31.9%

• Total voters
No clubs, groups or activities. The closest thing that might count, but not really, is work experience. It meet once a month. It was required to get credit for working and allowed me to get out of school early and work longer & later hours on school nights. Second half of senior year I only went to school until noon/lunch and was out the rest of the day.

Marching Band, Forensics, Key Club and Concert Band. I did most of that freshman and sophomore year. By junior year I had an after school and weekend job and activities went by the wayside.

Choir all four years, drama three years, NHS as soon as I became eligible (I think it was the last two years). There was also a Top 25 group, composed of the top 25 students of each grade that I was part of.

Smoking in the bathroom and hair curling with my Thermacell, which required skill in an all girls Catholic HS swarming with nuns

I select Band but was also in the Orchestra. I played Bass, the one that stands up with a bow.Not Paul McCartney bass

I voted no clubs because you gave the non sport qualifier. I was in the ski club, which I would put in the sports category.

But then I see people post Spanish Club. I forgot, I was in the Spanish Club... because Spanish Club went on a lot of ski trips as well, LOL.

Chess club, games club (played various board games), science club (did small science experiments). In primary I also had gardening club and computer club.

Math club and French club all four years, yearbook and National Honor Society junior and senior year, plus student council and drama (if you can call it that*) senior year.

* It was a really small school, so we didn't have a full-time drama club, just a senior play in the spring.

I don't think my school had any clubs, at least if they did I didn't care LOL
Once the bell rang I wanted nothing to do with anything school related.

So, so many. I was voted "Most Versatile" in my graduating class, which I think was made up just for me because I did so much stuff. Looking back, I should've done less stuff and had more fun, but that stuff was pretty fun.

I was very active in FHA (Future Homemakers of America)..... yea they had to discontinue that name who knows when. I think it's called FCCLA now. I held some kind of office and went to all the meetings and stuff.

I was in Pep Club, Spanish Club, and Beta Club....those were mostly just an excuse to get out of homeroom for meetings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter